Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

How's it going NYJ -

Well - it's a simple meal for me tonight. Sloppy Joes, corn-on-the-cob, and Jello-pudding (choc).
    Yummmm
    Saturday - it will be a little more fancy. Angel Hair pasta with shrimp-mixed with peppers and a light sauce to top. Don't know what I'm serving on the side yet. Can't make up my mind.
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Yea Sparkle, Sounds good this chilly eve, Should I bring the wine? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Rog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks famveronica, I borrowed it from a friend on a different board.

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Sparkle darling~ that all sounds absolutely delicious. Tonite I'm having [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] and bottle of yes, you guessed it, the bubbly stuff. Yum... [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

4Jettheads

Think I'm gonna invest in some stock from the vineyards of Ernest and Julio Gallo. I'll make money from this board alone.
    I only made about a half-gallon of chili this time. I did make some killer pasta sauce with fresh Italian sausage and fennel seed while I was messin' around setting off the smoke detectors. That was fun.
    Hey, Ronnie, you ain't that old. I got ya by 5 years and the youngsters in the crowd couldn't keep up with us senior rockers. Joan had 'em worn out before the second set. Kids these days got no stamina. Besides, we got to see the wild ones in their heyday. Shoot, they're still better than the newbies, so rock on ! How was the Slayer gig ?
    I saw Alice Cooper about 2 months ago. That was a gas. Some folks-love to see red...He's a good entertainer. Wore the signature black top hat and tails.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok Sparkle~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

LOL, I wasn't finished writing what I wanted to write and accidentally hit the reply button. Hahaha... Anyways, like I was saying, you asked for it Sparkle and now here it is: [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Chicken Stir Fry tonite babyyyyyy

Take boneless chicken cut it up in bite size pieces, brown it in the frying pan

Once it's browned put on back burner

Take 1 large Cottage Inn chicken broth and 1/2 of a small bottle of Soy Sauce combine those 2 together in the pot

Cut up your peppers and 1 large onion put in frying pan flame on low until they soften

Take some corn starch to thicken up the
    Cottage Inn and Soy Sauce. Once it's thickened to your liking then add everything together, peppers,onion,chciken. Cook on stove for about 45mins to 1 hour then walla you be eating
    Chicken Stir Fry. It's delicious, absolutely delicious.

What I usually do to pretty up the food, I just happen to love my food to be colorful. I use green peppers, red,orange,yellow, and yes even a purple pepper, first one I ever saw, and I make enough for at least 6 to 8 people

Dessert [img]smile.gif[/img]

Chocolate cup [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] 's

Enjoy:
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ha... NOT a good day I forgot to add serve the Chicken Stir Fry over RICE... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My god u guys are making it hard for me to keep my mind off food and stay on a diet hehehehhehe

Awsome recepies it sure smells deee-licious

famveronica
    Hello my dear [img]smile.gif[/img] Here ya go [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    No im not that old, but i feelt so depressed that night before the consert [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] But Slayer was awsome. It's really not my cop of tea, but i loved it. God they play LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweetheart im gonna send toy that book. Bla bla bla.............
    Yeah i know, but you see most of my things are still in boxes in the attic. We've been to bizzi to get'm down yet. Cus of school. But i promise you by the end of this week i will have it and send it too you. Hey what about my [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    hehe................
    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast