Author Topic: Wyatt Earp Votes
Lynn Weston
HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2006 12:12 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, you are letting Kurt Russell win over at IMDB!!!!! Your votes for Kevin are urgently needed now....and I mean everybody and their dogs must get over there and vote Kevin as the best Wyatt Earp. Please don't let Russell win this. That smirking Eddie Street will have a field day otherwise. Vote now!!!!!!
--------------------

Lynn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 146 | From: Riverside, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

Lynn Weston
HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted July 25, 2006 11:54 PM
I'm not seeing any of you going to vote for our Kevin at that stupid IMDB. I know you have to register and all but it really doesn't take but a minute. You gotta, gotta, gotta get over there, put Tombstone in the search engine, click on Russell Or Costner and there are a bunch of votes. Right now I think it's 36/35. We can't let Russell win this. Please do your part right away!

Posts: 146 | From: Riverside, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

Kevin Costner RULES
HUGE FAN

Rate Member
posted July 29, 2006 06:56 PM
Not to worry Lynn! Kevin got my vote he's the best Wyatt hands down.
--------------------

"If you build it he will come" Kevin Costner

~ Rena ~

Posts: 251 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

beauty in a jar
HUGE FAN

Rate Member
posted July 30, 2006 05:24 PM
Don't hate me but I actually like Tombstone better than Wyatt Earp but only by a thread. Now you can throw the tomatoes.

Posts: 31 | From: hurray! for the red white and blue | Registered: Jun 2006 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

Lynn Weston
HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted August 02, 2006 11:44 PM
Oh, how could you????????? Please, just go vote for Kevin or at least pass this on so those who really want to see Kevin win can vote over there for him. Don't let our Kevin down...come on people, I've contacted all the ones I know who are voting.

Dee * lite
Moderator * HUGE FAN

posted August 06, 2006 07:00 PM
Really how could you? How could anyone think Tombstone was better than Wyatt Earp. Costner fans get over to IMDB now and vote for Kevins movie Wyatt Earp ASAP!!!!!!

[ August 06, 2006 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Dee * lite ]

--------------------

Favorite movie: Dances With Wolves!!!!!!

DeDee

Visit the Lizzie Borden bed and breakfast when you come to Massachusetts.

Posts: 527 | From: Massachusetts * its beautiful here | Registered: Oct 2004 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

Titanic Lady
Moderator * HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2006 04:20 AM
I Locked In My Vote For "Wyatt Earp" As Well. I Believe It To Be A Much, Much Better Film Than "Tombstone" Thank You For Alerting Us Lynn, Kevin Absolutely Must Win This Poll.
Beauty, I Have No Intention Whatsoever To Throw Tomatoes Your Way. LOL. Welcome To The Forums.

[ August 18, 2006 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]

--------------------

"Love Is Not A Matter Of What Happens In Life. It's A Matter Of What's Happening In Your Heart".

pJ

Posts: 2269 | From: Oregon, The Pelican State. | Registered: Jul 2004 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

Lynn Weston
HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2006 11:57 PM
KEEP YOUR VOTING, FOLKS. I THINK WE'RE WINNING THE WAR FOR KEVIN. ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES KEVIN IS THE BEST WYATT EARP (AND WE ALL KNOW HE IS) MUST MARCH RIGHT OVER TO IMDB AND MAKE IT KNOWN TO MR. ECBOULEVARD A.K.A ECSTREET AND OTHER ALIASES. DON'T WASTE A MINUTE...GET YOUR VOTE IN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS GUYS.

eyegotcha
HUGE FAN

Rate Member
posted August 25, 2006 07:12 PM
That's entirely your opinion Weston. Just because all of you love--Costner doesn't necessarily make Wyatt Earp better. Others may think Tombstone is a better film. It's not fair to force your views on others. I know you don't want to believe this, but some Costner fans may actually have different views than you regarding these two movies. "Beauty in a jar" demonstrated that in her post.It would be a dull world--if we all saw things the same way.

[ August 25, 2006 07:13 PM: Message edited by: eyegotcha ]

--------------------

I am the eye in the sky - looking at you - i can read your mind

Posts: 37 | From: America | Registered: Aug 2006 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

Lynn Weston
HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted August 26, 2006 12:44 AM
WE TOLD YOU TO GET LOST, EYEGOTCHA. YOU ARE NOT A WELCOME POSTER HERE. YOU DRIP NEGATIVITY AND DO NOT ADDRESS ME AS WESTON, GIRLY MAY. THAT'S ONLY FOR REAL FRIENDS AND YOU AIN'T ONE OF 'EM. AND FYI, WYATT EARP IS THE BETTER OF THE WYATT EARP MOVIES MADE...PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I REPEAT...SHOVE OFF.

eyegotcha
HUGE FAN

Rate Member
posted August 31, 2006 04:43 PM
How is it that I drip negativity? just because I do not see Kevin as saint Costner? as the rest of you here do. Don't you all get tired of putting the man on a pedestal? I see him as a human being faults and all not someone to worship that said -- YES! I am a fan. I'm not going anywhere missy and have just as much right to be posting here as you. So get used to it sister.

[ August 31, 2006 04:45 PM: Message edited by: eyegotcha ]

Posts: 37 | From: America | Registered: Aug 2006 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?

Lynn Weston
HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted September 02, 2006 12:18 AM
Shall we all take a vote, not you eyegotcha, and see who all wants you to stick around here? You are just coming here to annoy everybody. So guess what? My suggestion is, TRUE COSTNER FANS, ignore this eyegotcha virus and don't reply to any more of its postings. See, eyegotcha, we just don't need you around slinging your insults. And get this clear, chick or dude, what ever you are, we aren't worshipping or idolizing Kevin. We admire his work and talk about it nicely. You're the one who came here to kick dirt on a clean floor. Just go away.

eyegotcha
HUGE FAN

Rate Member
posted September 05, 2006 12:30 AM
Come now Lynn.. let's not be hasty. Can't we all just get along?

Lynn Weston
HUGE FAN

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2006 12:40 AM
I tell you guys, I have had soooooo much trouble with getting onto this site it isn't even funny. Anyway, since this seems to be a forgotten issue, I would like to remind ALL Kevin fans to go immediately over to IMDB and to the Tombstone thread where the contest is continued about Kevin vs Kurt Russell...you guys are letting Russell win over there. Oh please, cast your vote for Kevin if you haven't already. Anybody else that you know who agrees with the rest of us (I mean about Kevin being the best Wyatt Earp), direct them there as soon as possible. We gotta see Kev win this, people!!!! Please....

Kevin Costner RULES
HUGE FAN

Rate Member
posted January 10, 2007 04:42 PM
I'm having a lot of trouble too with this site and I hate it because I love this kafe and all the info on Kevin. I hope that either DeDee or Jeni can fix the problems this site is having. Love KC forever.

Posts: 251 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005 | IP: Logged | Problem w/ Post?