David --

My friend Michael from Fangoria told me he said hi for me at Chiller and you asked why I don't post here much anymore...I am always lurking reading the messages! [img]smile.gif[/img] I finally was able to watch my LHoTL UK DVD w/audio commentary -- the one you did with Marc and Fred....it was EXCELLENT! I really wish that you could have recorded commentaries for HOtEotP and Hitch Hike...maybe someday [img]smile.gif[/img]

I also wanted to say how much I loved finally getting to meet you at Cinema Wasteland last month! As a longtime convention goer, I don't go to as many these days...the internet and eBay makes getting the movie collectibles I love buying so much easier that unless there is a guest I really want to meet...I don't travel for them like I used to. It was well worth it! In fact, meeting you and the other "baddies" was the ultimate for me. I loved meeting you (finally!) and the rest of the cast. You all looked GREAT and even though I wasn't myself that weekend, it was an honor to meet you! And my mini-poster signed by all of you, nicely framed and matted, looks AWESOME in my living room!

Have you kept in touch with the cast, or are these conventions the first time you've talked or seen them in awhile? That was a question I wish I had asked at the Q&A...

Thanks again David...you're the best [img]smile.gif[/img]
Shannon/Krugirl76