Greetings, David. It may seem like I'm beating a tired drum, but I first saw Last House on the Left when I was 18 years old in 1993, and it had such an impact that I started smoking cheap cigars (but luckily never popped a child's balloon with one). I'm sure you've heard all the accolades over the last thirty years, but I'd still like to say that David Hess as Krug Stillo ranks among the most frightening screen psychopaths in history. You're right up there with Edward G. Robinson in Key Largo (to whom the character of Krug is analagous, at least in my warped mind), Robert Mitchum in Cape Fear (ditto), and Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal Lecter (whom Krug would have stuck a knife into before he could be eaten). It must be very fulfilling to have portrayed a character in a low budget horror film who is still relevant, believable and terrifying over a quarter century later. Many kudos for your enduring work (including your music, to which I literally stood and cheered when I unexpectedly heard it in Cabin Fever a couple of years ago). Congratulations for cementing your place in the annals of film history, and my very best regards.

Danno the Manno