0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

DadxsxBikexHelmet2
    EnhancedxAngel

Found a picture I did when I was 14, i'm going to redo it and post its updated version for ya'll when i'm done. Sorry about the hideousness of this picture, my skills were bad. Post the new one soon. Just felt like sharing some artwork.

p.s. I posted an Angle I did awile ago too.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 15, 2004 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Beholder_Fod ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The 2nd one would be interesting to see w/ color. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The heavy B&W crosshatched inkwork in the second one reminds me slightly of Nick Blinko's work on Rudimentary Peni album covers. O'course, you'd have to REALLY focus on crosshatching while dropping lots of acid to get that weird.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "O'course, you'd have to REALLY focus on crosshatching while dropping lots of acid"

Oh, wowza. No drugs for me man, clinical Pharmacophobia. If someone puts Advil in my drink I cant drink for days cause I keep thinking 'bout the pills

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wimp! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

JK. To each their own. For myself anyways, had an educational & enlightening period of just "experimenting". Never got hooked on anything, but found a few tries with pot, LSD, eXtacy, mescaline, and shrooms to curb my hunger.

I recently heard a George Carlin interview, mentioning his own drug-use. He's spot-on, in regards to use & abuse. Feel totally the same. I used to smoke weed heavily, but found it just wasn't giving me the nice highs it used to, after awhile. LSD was similar, it just wasn't able to peak like the early-trips. eXtacy scared me, cause wanted to hug frigging EVERYTHING! eX put me in a mindset that isn't human, also nervous about how much spinal-fluid each trip drains.

Having the experiences is great, it can add to yourself. The problem is finding-out if you have an addictive personality. Besides a lil alcohol & about 3/4-pack a day smoking habit, I'm clear of drugs.