Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey David,

It's been a while since we've heard what's new in your world. So whaddaya say, any new movies, music or anything else to report that's on the horizon?

slybone

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Slybone,
    I'm always a little reticent to post any news that's not out...you know how it is!!! The checks in the mail and all that s**t. Been in talks with Ruggero Deodato and he's got a film in the works...Can't say what it is, but it's a sequel to a classic, his own and I'm gonna be doing an action film in L.A. I play a 'bad' cop who turns moral in the end. Good role and it'll be a real good film. The director's a friend of mine and he can 'do it'. 'Fallen Angels' is in the last stages of 'put together a deal', so that should be out during the fall. I'm writing my own treatment/first draft presently and there's no lack of interest for me to direct this one. It's a business of waiting, so while I wait, which hopefully wont be too long, I'll do some 'Cons', write and work on a new cd(in the planning stages), a blues kind of thing. I'm gonna revamp the website and make it more user friendly...don't know when either before I leave for Europe at the end of Aug. or when I come back in the fall. AND gettin' older..haha!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was going to mention to Slybone that movie shooting schedules are always in flux, constantly being bumped later & later than expected, so you might "still" be in Italy (Venezuela?) for the Deodato project. Last OCT you mentioned a Winter shoot for a release THIS Summer. Guess it got bumped a bit farther ahead than suspected.... [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Too bad we don't have that one to look forward to this summer. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Semi-related, last weekend I checked out Hostel 2 for Ruggero's cameo. He played a cannibal of course. [img]wink.gif[/img]