Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Its released in august.I think the poster is cool and some of the stills from the movie are good.Even the promotional stills are very similar to Last House On The Left.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have seen the website and read some reviews on CHAOS -- the publicity photos are so similar to LAST HOUSE I can hardly believe it. There is even a character named 'Sadie'?! I know that Marc Sheffler was involved with writing it, and that Kevin Gage is the title character -- I've always liked him and am a little shocked to see him in such a violent film. Because of their involvement, I will see it, but it sounds a little too violent even for me. I guess as I get older, when it comes to violence, less is more. I don't need all the blood and guts. That's how I felt about MANSON FAMILY -- I prefer HELTER SKELTER over all that gore -- though the films were based on different perspectives. Either way, I'm sure CHAOS will be interesting -- the whole time I'll be thinking "Sylvester Stallone watched this movie!" [img]smile.gif[/img] At one point, wasn't David supposed to be involved with CHAOS? (Back when it was going by the title "HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE"?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think he was.If you go on Chaos official site there have been more stills from the movie posted.Have u seen the video on there? showing peoples reactions from the screening? Im really looking forward to this movie now [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Good luck! It's el Crapola, personified!!! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Pass it up, you'll have done the movie world a favor! [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh WOW! Should David even say something like that?

Remember when the big controversy/discussion about CABIN FEVER came about (not the ones about LHOTL-music being used on the soundtrack, but the quality/caliber-movie it ended-up being)? At that time, David stated (in effect, I haven't scanned-over those old posts since, so could be bended or twisted outa how David originally stated it) that ANY movie which hits a theatrical release-date is quite a monumental accomplishment. It's taken so much work to get the product that far, even a shitty movie is a JOB-WELL-DONE.

PS - Anyone been watching this 3rd season of Project Greenlight? Because the Bravo Channel is under the NBC-umbrella, considering the Miramax/Disney split, have fears their "FEAST" movie is just going to become loast in the schuffle. I REALLY want to see this movie, but it'll probably only be released Direct-To-Video after a Sci-Fi Channel Original presentation, like that crap-'movie' "SPECIES-III".