Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Knew him, but not well. You know. as one professional to another. We crossed paths in the studio occasionally and he came up to Hill and Range Songs when I was signed as a writer. He performed locally in the village and some times he and I and other folk singers of the time would be on the same bill. Basically at Folk City or the Vanguard or any number of local clubs in Greenwich Village. No attitude in those days, everyone just did their own thing and were happy for anyone who hit it big with a record or as a songwriter. Good question Ali!!! Will I see you at Chiller? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 29, 2006 10:21 PM: Message edited by: nuovodavide ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope. I'm pretty sick of Chiller unfortunately... so badly run. Plus I'm moving this week so I wouldn't be able to even if I was masochistic enough to want to go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dave...

I've always had various eccentric musical tastes for someone my age and I've always loved Rod McKuen. I just wondered if you were into him at all or knew him considering you were musicians at the same time and you always cite folk music as an influence of yours.

-alison