Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So I'm goin' continental. Ali G and me. I'll be in disguise, playing Krug/Alex as a lost homie in pajamas and speaking with a swedish accent. Going back to my Bergman origins. A remake of LHOTL is fucked up. Who can do it? Better or Not! Mucho productione meet ins in Heil You know land. Lets see if they keep me for awhile. And then on to the Pond for a finishing touch of fish and chippies. The London kind. Two websites bring y'all the news is: filmboerse.biz and weekendofhorrors.com. Check it out. Tata and don't worry 'bout me, I'll keep the extremities oiled. [img]graemlins/cell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ali G?? Are you serious? You mean the guy from The Da Ali G Show?

Send me a postcard!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I always compared ALI-G to todays 'current' annoying commedians; ie, Carrottop & Pauley Shore since the millenium.

Don't let him put you on his show. Doing so would be a clear reminder to everyone watching that your 15-minutes are past.

I only gave Ali-G 3-minutes watching his show before realizing he was crap & didn't deserve a full 15-minutes of fame. He has a 'twist' of being something but sounding like something else, but The Beastie Boys did the same thing musically back in the early 80's! (I mean when they were still a Jewish punk-rawk band, before they hit big being Wigger Rap).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ali G could have been funnier over here in England maybe. He started as a 5 minute sketch on a nightly satire show where he'd interview people in the public eye and generally confuse them. I admit when he got his own series (and made that movie) the joke wore thin, but I still loved his interviews with people like Tony Benn and Prof. Klaus Wolff.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still am not convinced David wasn't pulling our collective leg mentioning Ali G... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by reved:
    I still am not convinced David wasn't pulling our collective leg mentioning Ali G... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Ya got me! It was definitely a 'leg pull', but I'm gettin' a blog together...Before Christmas, hopefully. The Euro trip was nothing short of miraculous and mucho fun. The Euro's have a much different understanding of 'cons' and special guest appearances. Deodato and I are planning a film for sometime next year...we'll start in earnest as soon as he finishes his telenovella series for RAI in Feb. More to follow...KG...have no fear the rat has returned from the euro pack.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by nuovodavide:
    Deodato and I are planning a film for sometime next year...we'll start in earnest as soon as he finishes his telenovella series for RAI in Feb. More to follow...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, that's great news! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by nuovodavide:
    The Euro's have a much different understanding of 'cons' and special guest appearances.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But don't forget THAT line, avantodd.

Gawd, I don't wanna lose trust in everything heard here though...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by reved:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by nuovodavide:
    The Euro's have a much different understanding of 'cons' and special guest appearances.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But don't forget THAT line, avantodd.

Gawd, I don't wanna lose trust in everything heard here though...
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I lost trust in you having good avatatrs- but I still come here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]