Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone, what's up? The board has been pretty quiet lately. David, any upcoming convention shows in the near future?
    Jamie

house on edge of park5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Jamie,
    One in Oct. in Oregon w/ all of the baddies. I'll be doing a little song and dance for the music worshipers. And a tour of Paris and London in early July. I've got two films coming up. 'Fallen Angels', shooting in the prison in Mansfield,Ohio...home of the Shawshank Redemption - mid April and a possible 'Masters of Horror' in Vancouver around the same time. May is my month to record and prep my own film 'Delusions' and also a role in a new Rob Neilsson film, 'Presque'Isle. So there you have it. Probably more to come. There's some interest in Europe from France and Italy, both feature films, but still in the talking stages.

Inactive Member Slyboneinstlouie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Everyone,
    Glad to see a post, a think the board has been pretty quiet for a few weeks. I've been watching a whole lotta movies lately, probably about one a day, mostly horror, giallo and thrillers. Here's some of my recent purchases:
    David Hess stuff: Nutcracker: An American Nightmare, Murder in a Blue Light, Body Count, Avalanche Express (I found this on a cool Asian VCD).
    Non David related movies: The Killer Must Kill Again, Night Train Murders, I Spit on your grave, too many to mention really. Anybody seen any of these?

Slybone

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A Masters of Horror episode would be really cool. David, you seem to have a pretty busy schedule this spring/summer.

Slybone, I saw I Spit On Your Grave many, many times. I like the film but it does get boring at certain parts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How is/was the Masters of Horror episode?

I lost a LOT of hope for the series when hearing the episode by Takashi Miike, 'IMPRINT', was banned from the series because it was TOO horrific.
    Living in the age of PG-13 "horror made for children that's really not horror". [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 17, 2006 02:29 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where did you find Body Count, has it been released on DVD. I can't find it anywhere