Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone else going besides myself and Cherie Currie fans?

I pre-ordered & received tix for the "Pre-Show Pass", but are they anything special? Last time, when David paid my way, there were two color wristbands available, GREEN & RED. Green had to wait through the horribly long lines. Red was able to walk through with a minimum of fuss.

Am positive I'll end-up with the green bands this time. But anyone know the price of an "upgrade" to the reds?

Yeah, the LAST HOUSE baddies aren't gathered together this time (big relief here, I kept blending names right to their damn faces! Fred Scheffler & Marc Lincoln, quite embarrassing!!) so might get a chance to really speak with David this time!

Who knows, I'll prolly do my usual; ignore the 'celebrity' and talk like a real person. Hehee, there are very few people I'd gush over meeting.

I requested that Friday and the next Monday off work, received those days off, so been tinkering with the idea of tailgate-partying the whole weekend. Is the Chiller or Crowne Plaza staff/security very uptight when it comes to attendees sleeping in their autos? [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] It's rather silly to buy an overpriced hotel room for only a couple hours sleep. Just put a sleeping-bag in the hatchback. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by reved:
    But anyone know the price of an "upgrade" to the reds?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those were dealer bands he got us. You either have to have a table or "know" someone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll sus it out and see what I can do. No promises. Hey Punky...talk Krugrsgrl into getting off her otherwise overprone a**. Haha! I'm stayin' on a coupla in the Apple, so don't be strangers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to be moving in the next week or two so I have way a lot going on. Maybe next time around. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aw. Crap timing, Punky. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Wasn't Krugsgirl up from Florida? That'd be a Hell of a commute!

I wonder if the weekend will spill-over several days, at least till the date turns to 6/6/6...?

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 22, 2006 09:39 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reved, my friend - call the office, you have the number. Scotty will get you in at the show without the wait, we'll arrange it.
    Cheers,
    Joe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got off the phone with Mara maybe half-hour ago.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] YYYYYIIIIIPPIEE-friggin-EEEEEEEEE!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (about the wristband-plan)

Also QUITE interested in some other side-project film currently being scripted, where somehow my name came up in regards to serial-killers and perhaps consulting on the project. I didn't recognize the writer/director's name over the phone, and didn't think to write it down for a later IMDb search (wasn't 'Stuart Gordon', was it? It was a name that didn't really stick in my memory). The name 'Fred Olan Ray' I DID recognise though. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

21 3

Bah-Humbug about Alison missing the show. It was run MUCH better than the Oct.'04 convention. No tents outdoors (everything fit within the first two floors of the building), and even if I didn't get a dealers band for the whole weekend don't believe I would have minded. There were no lines anywhere after the front gate, and the entire front gate filed-in within about 20-minutes!

PS - Remember in '04 how it seemed Fred Lincoln wasn't looking his best in ANY of his photos? Well, this time it was MY turn to look the fool! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

17 1
    Lookit that chipper asshole to the left!! Could I possibly look goofier with that greasy-looking red face and shit-eating grin? And this is the BETTER of two pics I took with Michael! HERE is the worse picture (GAH!!). That was Friday afternoon, and was wearing a Psychic-TV tanktop of a skull inside a TV test-pattern. Mike saw it & IMMEDIATELY spotted the hidden LSD message. He's suprisingly open about recollecting first-hand drug experiences, especially for someone who walked in the bar and ordered a glass of milk!

I think I creeped-out Nick. He probably thought my head was about to explode and splatter his shirt.

24 2
    Hehee, finally! A picture where I'm NOT the one who looks like an overexcited escaped mental-patient! [img]tongue.gif[/img] (our teeth are the same shade, probably identical tooth-whiteness chosen on our dentures)

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 06, 2006 09:55 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of the last pics from the show. Early afternoon, Sunday. Which is why the room was empty enough to actually take a long shot of the tables.

05 2
    I was trying to stay away from David on Sunday. Was terribly hung-over from Saturday night, and David had what I found to be an annoying habit of slapping my stomach. Woulda blarfed in his face if he kept it up, so (after visiting the toilet) just wandered around the clearing tables to finish-off the memory card.

Yep, another shitty picture. Annabelle, Cherie, Jake & David on the "Rock & Roll" Q&A panel.
    Mara kept nudging me to ask a question, but am a better listener, especially when there's a crowd around. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Spring Chiller's always a million times smaller. You don't have everyone and their mother showing up merely out of Halloween hype.

Glad you had fun though. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast