Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello David,

I've seen a couple of the movies you were in and I was very surprised to see an ad
    for Sweeney Todd playing at Kansas City's local playhouse with your name in it.

I didn't notice any refrence to it on your website though ( It was interesting to find out that you wrote a song that was performed by Elvis Presley and The Beatles though. I'll have to check that out ) Are you in this play, or is this another person with the same name?

I don't know if this is the case nationwide, but the local Target stores are selling DVDs of Last House On the Left They're even diplaying it on the bottom rack where little kids are most likely to grab it. Does this surprise you?

( I bought two copies thinking it would not stay in print and that I would be able to sell one of them for a hundred bucks or so on ebay. I guess that won't happen )

Good luck with the new stuff David,

justin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not me Justin, although I've done my fair share of musicals back in the day. Funny thing about 'house' it just keeps going like the duracell bunny. Nice to have you on board, look for a 'site' haircut in the near future or go to davidalexanderhess at MySpace.

Inactive Member Slyboneinstlouie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Justin,

Nice to see another Hess fan from Missouri on here! I live in Maryville, about 90 miles north of you.

I think it was a good move to grab an extra Last House DVD. MGM DVDs do tend to go out of print eventually, in fact, some of my favorite DVDs are the MGM Midnite Movies Double Features, and those things go OOP left and right! Although it wasn't released by MGM, the UK 2 disc version of Last House put out by Anchor Bay is now OOP, and it's not even fully uncut. Using that logic makes me think that if MGM's uncut version goes OOP, selling one on eBay might just pay your gas bill for a month!