Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow!

Actually, nobody except fayn (in his first & only post) had anything to say remotely derogatory about Cabin Fever in this thread. I couldn't quite tell because a few 'important' slang/swears wouldn't translate from German.

If Rocketmasters rant above also included my comments made in the "just average" Cabin Fever thread, will justify them in being focused upon the basic plot/storyline, and how the little I've heard SOUNDED more like a mix of genres; "Camp Crystal Lake attacked by the Hanta Virus rather than Jason's derranged mother".

What's an armchair-Ebert (99.9995% of the population who have absolutely nothing to do with the production, pre to post) supposed to do except compare it to what has been released already?

PS edit - I just LOVE discussion/debates such as this, as David mentioned above. Lets viewer fan 'critics' & creative team 'creators' have a place to hash-out real details without dipping too deeply into the gossip rumor-pool. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 10, 2003 12:20 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya know I don't see why so many people hate the movie, I mean it isn't that bad and plus it is way better than some of the crap they try to pass as horror nowadays anyways.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123