Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got this Email from ANOTHER extremely talented horror actor/musician we work with named Andras Jones. Thought I'd pass it along since we've been on the subject.
    -Rocky

Dear Friends,

Tomorrow (March 5th) is a national moratorium against the Bushes and their planned war on the world. This means that all over the US, people are going to walk out of their jobs and schools in protest. There will probably be a rally in your area that you can attend if you choose to take part.

Here's my problem; as a musician, actor and a writer, I am currently self-employed, which is going to make it very difficult for me to walk out of my job. Perhaps you can help.

If anyone out there runs a business and wouldn't mind hiring me, just for the 5th, I would be very happy to not show up. In this way, we could both do our part to protest the impending holocaust.

Peace.
    AJ

PS - SERIOUSLY, Here is a link that may help you find the anti-war activities in your area - http://www.notinourname.net/call_for...oratorium.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

This site went from David Hess and his work to all about protesting a "war" (no war yet people) and how horrible our country is. Rapidly losing interest here...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Hessstations,
    Don't quit us now just because you don't agree with some of the comments. The whole point of having a website and a bully board is to agree to disagree. You know the old saying...Opinions are like assholes...Everybody's got one. So stay with us kiddo, we love your comments even though we might not agree...luv ours too. I leave you with this thought...It's interesting to me that there so many people out there that seem to think war is the only solution...It's A solution, but is it the only one?
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    David,
    Your response made my day. Thank you for taking the time to write and care. You are right in that everyone has opinions and we should respect that and I guess maybe I am sick of hearing about the upcoming war and so forth and just wanna get back and talk movies, music, etc. I have been a fan of yours since the 80's and will continue to support you in anyway possible. Hey we caught one of Bin Laden's sons today, that's a good thing, right? Thanks David.
    Jamie