Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey David, what is this movie Nutcracker coming out with you on the cover? I never heard of this film and it looks brand new. I saw the website for it and it looks interesting. Tell me about it!
    Jamie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Nutcracker... I actually bought it directly from the writer/director on ebay. It's a very amateurish low budget (a good thing as we all know [img]wink.gif[/img] ) movie with David as one of the two leads. I've only watched the first half of it so far, I never have time for movies much anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img] I recently read though that David's son, Jesse, has a part in it, playing a younger version of David's role. Did I read that here? I am SUCH a dork. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cool. I work at a video store and I just ordered it so hopefully we get it soon. Is it very violent? Is David in the film alot and not just some cameo?
    Jamie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

David's role in Nutcracker, I'd say, is the second lead role and he receives second billing thusly so. It's not very violent in comparison to movies I'm used to... certainly not a lot of his other movies. It's a bit more artsy and has a lot of twists and, actually reminds me a lot of a David Lynch style movie in the story, filming and music. It has a good, solid plot too... I'm sure you won't be disappointed. [img]smile.gif[/img]