Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe the soundtrack for Last House on the Left was released fairly recently but I'm having difficulty tracking it down. I live in Britain and unfortunatly I don't own a Credit Card which makes things a little difficult when it comes to buying things overseas. Does anyone know of a British company, or even a European company, that is selling the CD?

Cheers,

Robes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also the links to David Hess' latest music don't work.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 05, 2002 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Robes ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hey Robes,
    I'll be coming to England for 2 weeks for promotion of the dvd release of 'Last House'. Anchor Bay is releasing it and they are coming out with a limited edition, a 3 set including the complete score, remixed. There is no official release of the score,as I pressed 1000 copies myself, some of which landed in G.B. on my last visit in 2000. I have no idea where they are at this point, mostly in private collections, I'd guess, but I will be there in Feb/Mar. and by that time the limited edition will be available in stores. Hope this answers your request. As for the new music not being accessible, I wasn't aware there was a problem and I'll mention it to my illustrious webmaster pdq.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a shame there is no official cd release for the soundtrack but I didn't realise that there will be an edition of the DVD including the soundtrack coming out. The UK disc does sound very nice and I'm sure that quality wise it will be a lot better then my Dutch DVD, unfortunatly the only problem is with Britains rather draconian censorship laws. I think Last House has been cut by just over half a minute for this release and to me that really just defeats the purpose of the film.

Still, the extras and the Soundtrack to the film really appeal to me so maybe I will pick this one up.

Cheers,

Robes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Robes,
    It's been cut by 9secs according to Blue Underground the original U.K. distrib.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

David,
    Robes is right. The MP3 files were lost in the server change as well. Who has copies of the original files...do you?...does your former webmaster? If you email them to me I'll upload them again.
    Rocky [img]confused.gif[/img]