Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok LunA, you Hess Fan-Addict you [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I hadn't posted on this new board yet. Mainly because I didn't want to take the time to register. But your desperate cries of agony gave me the strenth (or should I say ambition)to finially do it.
    What's your opinions of the Hess interviews on the dvd releases of Last House on the Left,House on the Edge of the Park, and Hitch-Hike? Did you detect a little "in character" action going on by Hess?
    How eager are you to hear the brand new recording of "Wait The Rain" being done for the upcoming indy film "Cabin Fever"?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@#$^%#$$^@$#@!!!!!!!! Cabin Fever!!!! I KNEW I'd heard of it!!! I saw the preview for it this weekend at Fango and I couldn't remember why I knew the name! It looks like an AMAZING movie. I even asked the lady at the table about it... and I'm usually too indifferent to speak to anyone. So, as far as she said, it's hopefully supposed to be coming out in April and they're trying for a theatre release, but if not it would be going straight to video. Like horror fans care really. [img]wink.gif[/img] Glad to see the Hess name associated with such a kickass looking movie.

Okay... as far as the dvds releases. I think anything new on David whether in or out of character is always amusing and entertaining. When old friends get together, like in the LHOTL interviews, of course they're going to get into character- for their own fun and for our sake. Geez, I'm talking like I know what I'm talking about. I still haven't gotten this HOTEOTP release. I was debating whether or not I would, being that I got another release by mistake only a few months ago, but I just decided a few days ago, after reading Hessstations reply, that I would. Oh come on, you all knew I would. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but you must get the new Shriek Show disc. I went back and read Hesstations views. He was a little brief in his description. Here's the lowdown on everything the disc has to offer...

- Brand new 16X9 enhanced transfer with remastered audio (looks and sounds way better than the EC dutch release)

- Still gallery

- Trailers for House on the Edge of the Park, Eaten Alive, Zombie 3, Zombie 4, and 7 Bloodstained Orchids

-Interview with Ruggero Deodato

-Interview with Giovanni Lombardo Radice

-Interview with David Hess (35min!) Followed by an interview with his wife, who had a cameo in House on the Edge as the first rape victim.

- Liner notes written by Casey Scott

- There's also an exciting easter egg I think you'll like. In the extras menu press 'right' to highlight a blood spatter. Then press 'enter' to reveal a House on the Edge of the Park trivia game. Get all the questions right and a very special, live solo vocal/acoustic musical piece plays. I'm not going to say who is singing in this "unplugged" performance...that would ruin the surprise. This video is followed by another still gallery of German lobby cards, with an interesting morphing effect on the first one displayed. The whole morphing thing may sound strange, but you'll see what I mean when you get the disc. It all fits together...you'll see.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ January 14, 2003 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Gunner G ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh... my... God! Must... get... dvd!!! You SOOOO rock! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Refresh the page and read it again. I accidently posted it too early and had to edit in the stuff I left out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You WILL be fun. [img]smile.gif[/img] Incidentally, I just ordered it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HOLY CRAP!!! You're from the Friday board!!!!!! o_O

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I go there every day. I don't post very often though. There's a bit of an age barrier. I post alot more at the dvdmaniacs & horrordvd boards. You should check them out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

How old are you, oh wise one? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast