Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mr. Konitz,
    I can say this in all truthfulness. The person I annoy most of the time is myself. As to others...? It probably rubs off in some manner, but I haven't had much negative feedback. Then again I don't get much feedback anyway...due to, as you most succently pointed out, my physical presence. Bad rap when you're basically a pussy cat at heart. Screen image is the bomb and then you blow up.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DAVID HESS:
    ...due to, as you most succently pointed out, my physical presence.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]
    [img]mad.gif[/img] WHAT DID THAT MEAN???? Do I have to smack you? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO...! You do not have to smack me! If you go to the website that Konitz suggests...you will understand the message...Just a little treasure hunt. We're not looking for the goddess figure or anything like that. Venus is in the 2nd stage of her 8 year cycle and that bodes well for all of us. Luv ya Luna.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I Agree with David, But the Guy who started this post is way out of order with his comments. Davids talent is his only downfall which for me makes him far more of a cult figure than a well known movie star.
    When is he next coming to the UK doing the rounds with Gunnar Hansen, From whats happening here i think the reception will be a lot bigger event than usual. Last house and house on the edge are changing hands like hot cakes on Ebay.

Respect

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ukfanofhess:
    I Agree with David, But the Guy who started this post is way out of order with his comments.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is a message board, lighten up.

Originally posted by ukfanofhess:
    Davids talent is his only downfall...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] What is THAT supposed to mean? [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"You decide" IS a bit harsh, man. [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Everyone and Hi Dave!
    I'm new too the board and have been a fan of yours since I saw Last house on the left on VHS, thank the DVD god out there their is that excellent uncut US release out with some kicking extras, loved the behind the scenes. I plan to buy the UK release since it has two disks, but it trimmed for its running time. But features a commentary by you and the second cut of the movie "Krug and Company". Since Then I proudly own Hitch Hike and House on the edge of the park. Both which I loved, the interviews on HH about you and Franco getting in a fight was very funny! I have to say House on the edge. If my fav film of yours. Something really striked me about your performance. I always find you really fun to watch act. Oh yeah actually the first film I saw you in was "The Burning" then "Bodycount". I remember you being very young in thoes, saw some recent pics of you. You still look very young today!! I just found out that you actually had some cd's out. I am getting your last house and your brand new cd along with a autographed pic for x-mas. Should be a great holiday!! I was wondering do you know who composed house on the edge score? Wazent it the man who did the music for Cannibal Holocaust? I found the soundtrack to be very excellent. Also I am a low budget filmmaker in New Jersey. I'm doing a film in january, "Project Dino Hunter" I'm getting uber director/fx artist to do the creature of the film. You might know him because he works at Tom Savini's fx school and is good friends with tom. Email me and I can send you pics of the creature. Also currently Im in talks with your agent. Im interested in getting you to be in my movie, first Im going to finish up the script email your script to your agent, see if you like it. If you do then Im going to join SAG or whatevcr I have to do. Also it looks like Tom Savini might be in my film as well. By the way this is going to be my first film, I'm 16. Heres the plot. The plot is a gore/action filled film about a team of soldiers sent into West Virginia to check out some reportings of dead animals and 10 human victims. So they make it too the woods armed to the teeth packed with state of the art guns and equipment. But soon they find out there being hunted not only by a creature but by a crazy sherrif hell bent on destroying the creature himself for killing his daughter. What insues is good old monster movie fun with gory bloody killings, kinetic energy filled gunfights. Tong and cheek acting and slick directing soundtrack and editing. I'm going to be shooting on a sony DCRTRV19 minidv camera. Early Jan. 2004 we will start shooting this film. We were going to rent out some hokey costume for the creature. But I figured, a alien running around in the woods trying to destroy some soliders would be... might as well be James Arness. lol. So I wanna come up with something cool. So thats why Im getting Matt to do the creature I got a great price for it, its actually a replica of the creature from the film "Vicious"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah and let me state Davids Hair rocks!! Dave what did you use to style it back in the days of last house?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast