Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, he's said he'll be at Chiller in October, but nothing's been finalized. Besides that, no clue. [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep checking the site for updates.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We posted this here in February...it was on the next page...(if you have your preferences set to "show all topics" like I do!)

*Cinema Wasteland in Strongsville, Ohio Oct 1-3

*Chiller Theatre Convention in Meadowlands, NJ Halloween weekend.

David will be attending both of these, but even better is that he'll be appearing with the rest of the baddies from 'Last House'...Fred Lincoln, Jeramie Rain, Marc Sheffler and Marty Kove (if he's available).

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 07, 2004 02:42 AM: Message edited by: rocketmaster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by rocketmaster:
    David will be attending both of these, but even better is that he'll be appearing with the rest of the baddies from 'Last House'...Fred Lincoln, Jeramie Rain, Marc Sheffler and Marty Kove (if he's available).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Beyond awesome. Must get a poster for them to sign and fun will be had by all. Well... me at least. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Does David ever do any conventions anywhere? If so does anybody know if and when? Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey David?
    Has anyone approached Wes Craven with an invitation to appear with the Baddies?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Rocketmaster,
    As far as I know he hasn't been asked. I'm not really interested in him coming, nor is anybody else as far as I can ascertain. We want to appear as the 'Baddies' and Wes would be overkill.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Umm...OUCH!

I could undestand a "NAME" like Wes Craven overshadowing the other actors in Last House, but Hess's post sounded like there may be a bit of animosity between the cast & director...?

Luna, possibly another question for the be-all/end-all Hess interview "never again to answer" list! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reved mi amigo,
    No animosity, I don't have the time. If you know me a little and have followed my career, you'll know that I don't compromise. That's the key word here. Most of the cast was under paid, overworked and just not appreciated for the contribution we made...so why share the stage with someone who basically didn't care enough at the time to give props where they were much deserved. It wouldn't have taken a lot, and even YOU need validation at some point...being the reverential person you are. As far as the fans go...would they really want to see us with Wes? Good question! Why don't we leave it up to them to decide. Both WASTELAND and CHILLER have the opportunity to invite whomever they want and Wes and Sean C. have been to Chiller and Fangoria, so why didn't they think of it when the 'Baddies' troupe was formed? You tell me! NO...there's not a whole lot of love between us and the bosses, but could you expect more given the circumstances. Again...Good question, but I really don't give it much thought.
    David [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not a "fan" and don't really follow anybody. Except for the movies I've seen you appear in, and a few musical numbers, don't really know you from adam. Just a few interviews and short messages here...

Dunno if thats a plus or minus, but to me, you're just another person whom had a part in a memorable movie 32 years ago, continuing that with a few other both memorable and (sorry) forgotten preformances in movies and TV. Guess that's why I don't fit-in with the ~edited, that sounded mean-spirited~ but I try not disrespecting fans for being fans (usually [img]wink.gif[/img] ).

Where was I going to take this "speech"...?

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 20, 2004 04:55 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO!! Just caught the "reverential person you are" piece of your post!

Sorry, tears of laughter are streaming. What did Rocky tell you about me being ordained? Hahaa!

Maybe the rotating Yin-Yang avatar would have worked for me too, as am ordained in both The Universal Life Church AND The Church Of Euthanasia. Both sides of the coin. [img]tongue.gif[/img]