Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

David, As I'm sure you know Last House on the Left was a huge title for Vestron home video. And back in the mid 80's they decided to shoot their own sequel to Last House (a teaser follows the feature on the old Last House vhs)
    I was recently talking about this mysterious project and found out that it was going to be produced by Steve Miniason (Pieces,Slaughter High) and directed by Danny Steinman (Friday The 13th pt.5). And was to be titled "Beyond The Last House on the Left"
    My question is...Where you approached by anyone about this project? Possibly to star in it? And if you do know any further details about it, is there anything you can share?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gunnar mi bayo,
    I had many discussions with Danny on the film. At one point he was actually in pre-production. And, yes, I was going to star in it as a reconsecrated Krug. It took place at a summer camp and cute nubile teens kept getting offed by some unseen force...Me! It wasn't a very good script and at one point, I think, the Hollywierd money pulled the plug. I'd never heard of Steve Minassian being involved, if I had I certainly would have considered the project more seriously. At the time I was working alot in Europe, as usual, so I gave my name to the project and told, them...basically...when you get it going call me. That's the long and the short of it.
    Oh, by the way...Gunnar Hansen lives in your kneck of the wooodies. Go to his site. He's an interesting sort and a good friend.
    David