Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Luna,
    Ya gotta tell me what goin' on in that mind of yours? I mean it can't be all fantasy! Makes me want to come to the 'apple' and find out first hand...incidentally, I'll be there the last part of January making a cd/album with Malachy McCourt...tenatively title...get this! The Peace Album...Wanna piece? Good lookin' lady, you.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa... David Hess is hitting on me! My life is now complete! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Seriously though, I hope you do come here to do your album. I can hang out outside the studio and stalk you. [img]wink.gif[/img] Good luck with it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What a cutey you are!
    I was picturing dyed black hair, powdered white skin, a long black lace dress, surrounded by skulls with drippy candles on them. Heh heh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhh... nostalgia. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SMFLunAChicK:
    Ahhhh... nostalgia. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you end up stalking him as planned or was he nice enough to buy you a coffee? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HA! I suppose I'm too respectable to actually stalk. If David were to go willingly I suppose the stalking would be justified. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Seriously though... it was amazing to meet him back in April last year. It was everything I imagined it would be ten times over. I look forward to meeting him many many more times at these little functions. Maybe for the next one, I'll bake him cookies. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Would that secure my stalker status?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I made the mistake of arriving with a friend during the last 5 minutes (what else is new?) while everyone was closing up shop. Big mistake. Just the wide variety of merchandise being sold would have been enough to keep me there for hours. I did come upon David shaving in the Men's Room but felt a certain reluctance about intruding and introducing myself, given the setting. After all, even a person as good-natured and patient as David is is entitled to their privacy, especially in a restroom. Bothering one of your favorite actors in the men's room definitely qualifies one for stalker status, I would think. You never know who you'll bump into at these things. I saw another friend and his girlfriend there whom I hadn't seen in several years and sat next to David Prowse in the bar. All that activity and I only arrived during the last few minutes...Imagine if I had attended the entire event...
    Ed T.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember you relaying that story at the time, Ed... it's a good one. [img]smile.gif[/img] I can understand and respect your consideration at the time... still a shame though, you didn't get to talk. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

True, but, as you've said, thanks to the medium of this message board, I feel we're all one big happy (well, reasonably happy) extended family. Right from the beginning, I thought this format was great- being able to interact with an artist whose work I've admired and other people of a like mind. What would we do without the Internet?
    Ed t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12