Hey everyone,
Try it, it's not so bad once we all get used to it and it's a lot more functional. I know, I miss the old board too, but when I changed servers, I lost all the messages, so I had to start from scratch anyway and my illustrious webmaster said why not change the format and get more bang for the buck. Lets stay with it for a little while, at least and if you don't like it, we'll put our heads together and try and come up with something everyone likes. The nice part is that all the various topics are in plain sight. Oh...I just finished 3 days on the Zodiac project and I had a great time shooting with Uli Lommell. We are reunited after many years and he hasn't lost any of his fantasy/touch/enthusiasm. We'll be starting Boogeyman III in march of 03 and the ZODIAC should come out around that time. As for more films in the docket. Look for 'Served Cold' around the same time...spring release. I'll have more posted when I get a chance to collect my thoughts...after Thanksgiving. Give it a chance...ya know...like peace.
DAH