Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

David,
    So far what has been your favorite summer movies that you have seen? Any particular favorites? Any that you hated?
    Jamie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't mean to intrude [well, this is a 'message board' [img]wink.gif[/img] ], but I just saw Identity and thought it was awesome.

Glad to see 'horror' films [these days more commonly referred to as psychological thrillers, etc] *finally* moving on from all that pop-culture crap like Scream and it's followings [both related and unrelated], and starting to get back into the more obscure yet intelligent plots.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard that it was really good. Horror has been good this year. House of 1,000 Corpses and Wrong Turn were great 1970's throwbacks that are must for hard core horror fans. Also liked Terminator 3 but that is more science fiction.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Hessstations:
    I heard that it was really good. Horror has been good this year. House of 1,000 Corpses and Wrong Turn were great 1970's throwbacks that are must for hard core horror fans. Also liked Terminator 3 but that is more science fiction.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heard questionable things about both films. Am anxious to give Wrong Turn a watch though. Recently opened at a cinema near me [Australia are a month or 2 behind the US in releases] and I thought it had a very Hills Have Eyes look to it.

Eliza Dushku is a plus tho. Nice lookin chick - would be interesting to see how well she adapts to the horror genre. [img]wink.gif[/img] [and no, I do NOT consider Buffy to be 'horror' [img]smile.gif[/img] ]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Make sure you check out CABIN FEVER! The release date is September 12th - wide release in the US. It's really good, and gory, and FUNNY, and of course, David & sons have 6 songs in the film including the closing credits! We were at the premiere last weekend and it was excellent. Try to see it opening weekend if you can. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]