Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey i just saw the movie last house on the left. And I?m no "last house on the left movie freak", so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge. As i understand you where in the movie and also wrote the sound track. Now as i watched the movie which i found a little boring (sorry) i heard one of the best songs ever. I spent hours looking for information about it on the net, i think the name is Wait for the Rain. I found fan sites of the movie with sound clips and samples but every time i found the song it was no longer then the intro of the movie. Now i wonder is it only as long as it is played in the movie or is it a real song and where can i get it. And if its not a real song you should really make it into one. Because that is one of the best (but much to short) songs i ever heard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

You can order the CD here:
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cgi...ess_merch.html

Happened to find out about it & the DavidHess.com site from the R2 2 DVD Set of LHOTL from Anchor Bay.

Personally, I'm glad to finally be able to acquire the soundtrack as I loved it the very first time I saw the film.

PS: How could you find Last House boring??? LOL. Either way, the commentary on the AB DVD Set with the 'bad boys' is fantastic.