Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi David ive just seen another of your films 'the house on the edge of the park',which i must say was a complete hesstival,a true performance of cult b-movie excellence, which i beleive could not have been any way near as good without you 'the guvnor' as the lead role.
    Sure it lacked the emotion and storyline of last house on the left, but your performance made it a very interesting, scary and powerful watch. I am currently trying to track down more films that you have played in, hitch hike will be the next one i shall seek, what others do you suggest i look for?
    P.S how long did it take to film the final swimming pool scene in 'house at the edge of the park' and did you get hypothermia at all?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, do look for Hitch Hike. It's becoming my favorite of David's movies. Definitely the best acting by the rest of the cast of the movies he's been in, and the most well written story.

Body Count is a good movie, though David has more of a supporting role in it. It's sort of a euro version of a Friday the 13th type slasher movie. It's availible only on Region 2 dvd though and sort of hard to find I think.

Swamp Thing is probably the most mainstream of his movies, but the dvd is out of print now. He plays a good role in it. Stereotypically him, which I see as a good thing and a bad thing. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Nutcracker! That I think you'll only find on ebay. It's much more of an amateur style movie, but David puts in a classic performance. One of those movies that makes you go HUH?!?! [img]eek.gif[/img] hehe... I need to watch this one again...

Welcome to the board. [img]smile.gif[/img]

- [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]