Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just got this in the mail today. It took a little searching to find one in good condition, but I finally did. The only downside is I don't have a working record player right now so I'll have to wait to listen to it at my friend's house this weekend. My jaw dropped when I saw one of the tracks was called "Cindy, Oh, Cindy". Is this the same song that Alex sang to the virgin in House on the Edge of the Park?

BTW, I found one other copy floating around online during my search. If anyone here is looking for one I can point you in the right direction. Take care all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sure... where and how much?

And, I'm sure it must be the same song. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 05, 2003 04:19 PM: Message edited by: LunA359 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Luna. I haven't dealt with them personally, but Music Depot has one on their site for $25. Here is the link: Music Depot

I got mine from Bill Rousell of http://www.wegotrecords.com for $10 and it's in great shape. You might want to check with him first and see if he has any more sitting around. Good luck!

Added: I looked around Bill's site a little more and noticed he also has some of the RCA 45s. Very cool indeed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 06, 2003 02:07 AM: Message edited by: avantodd ]</font>