Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...so long as the nuts & bolts of production hell (or post distribution negotiations) don't put "house" ANYWHERE in the title! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Can you spill the beans about Delusion's intended release? Theatrical, premium-cable, direct-to-video, basic-cable?

Something else which really interests me; reading first-draft scripts & comparing it to the produced/released-version (usually 3rd draft or more). Is there any way to read your DELUSION screenplay before very many editorial consessions are made onto it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rev ed,
    House is nowhere to be seen. As far as reading the script. It's already in about it's umteenth iteration. Yes, I'll post it on the website for perusal as we get closer to the production date. I won't be acting in this, however, just directing and writing. Jesse, my son, will be doing one of the major roles, not necessarily a family affair, but close and Bo, other son, will be singing and performing with his group. The webmaster'll have more info, both for my schedule acting wise and the start of principal for 'Delusion'.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to be a picky nuisance here, BUT... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Would it be possible to read early pre-production drafts of the DELUSION script also? Case-in-point; the early drafts of SE7EN's screenplay end MUCH differently than anything seen on screen. It's almost like reading a whole different movie!That's what I enjoy. Visualizing the writers early concept(s) of the movie before either budgetary concerns or last-second rewrites & editing are used to hammer it into a a fiscally viable product.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow. I've been away for awhile and come back to hear David's going to direct again! This is excellent news.

I've always been curious to see what you can do behind the camera. I do hope you'll be handling the music on this project as well? Best of luck with this film David!

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ January 28, 2004 05:11 PM: Message edited by: avantodd ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12