Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Well the next two coming up here on the east coast that I'm planning to go to are Chiller in April and Monster Mania (my first [img]smile.gif[/img] ) in August. Any plans for either, David? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Luuna baby,
    I;kk fir syre be at Chiler. As to the other...What is it? Nonster Mania? They Haven't been in tuch. Talk to them. If I'm in the states and not filming, I'd live to come.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Luna baby,
    I'll for sure be at Chiler. As to the other...What is it? Nonster Mania? They Haven't been in tuch. Talk to them. If I'm in the states and not filming, I'd live to come.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

David's drunk. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Here's the site:
    http://www.monstermania.net/Convention.htm

And here's what I posted on their board in the "Guest Suggestion" forum:

"I would really love to see David Hess from Last House on the Left at this year's Monster Mania convention. This will be my first Monster Mania convention and I'm really looking forward to it as the guest list seems most impressive, but I'd also love to see David there as well. I am fortunate enough to be on friendly terms with him through his site and was lucky enough to get to spend a lot of time with him at his table at last year's Chiller convention. He's a great guy and I think he'd be a definite asset to Monster Mania.

[/shameless promoting] [img]wink.gif[/img] "

It'll be great to see you again at Chiller if you make it and it will be twice as nice if you make it to this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 20, 2004 08:59 PM: Message edited by: SMFLunAChicK ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

What about Cinema Wasteland?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Here's what I got from David about upcoming conventions:

*Cinema Wasteland in Strongsville, Ohio Oct 1-3 *Chiller Theatre Convention in Meadowlands, NJ Halloween weekend.

David will be attending both of these, but even better is that he'll be appearing with the rest of the baddies from 'Last House'...Fred Lincoln, Jeramie Rain, Marc Sheffler and Marty Kove (if he's available).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! That's great news! While I have no real need to meet the rest of the Last House cast, it will be neat all the same and I'll hopefully come away from it with some awesome piece of memorabilia signed by all of them I can display. Maybe a one-sheet from ebay... I've looked at them in the past, but they are terribly expensive for a teacher's salary. *sniff sniff* [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Ah well, this will be my excuse to buy one anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img] One thing that is unfortunate is that Wes Craven was at my first horror convention back in 1994- I didn't know of Last House then so all I got his autograph in was my book. But if I recall correctly, I heard it mentioned at the convention which is why I went looking for it in video stores aftwards. Ah, memories.

You should look into Monster Mania though, David... maybe this year's is a bit too close, but their guest list is the most impressive I've seen at any convention ever. I mean really... ROBERT ENGLUND... need I say more??? I can see it now- K2: Freddy vs. Stillo. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright!! Looks like I will be buying another weekend pass for the Cinema Wasteland Con in October. This is some great news!!! And depending on if I want to drive another 8hrs up and back to NJ, I may hit that one up too.

Thanks David you made my day!!!!!