Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

IM LOOKING FOR A COUPLE HARD TO FIND MOVIES WITH DAVID HESS. TO ALL A GOODNIGHT, BODY COUNT AND NUTCRACKER. THERE REALLY HARD TO FIND. I WOULD REALLY LIKE THEM ON DVD BUT I THINK THEY WERE ONLY MADE ON VHS EITHER WAY I'D LIKE TO FIND THEM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm trying to find Hitch Hike......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are stores that will put your old VHS tapes onto DVD. I have a friend who runs a photography store who has done a few for me ("Lemora" and Jess Franco's "Erotic Rites of Frankenstein"). Quality was so-so, but then the quality of the VCR tapes wasn't great to begin with. Some video stores are also willing to do it, for a price. Also, not to serve as an advertisement for ebay, but I have been able to get some impossible to find films on DVD and I've been fairly happy with the quality of them (Just recently got Francis Lederer's old-time TV perennial "Return of Dracula" and Celeste Yarnell's quirky "Velvet Vampire"). I bought "Hitchhike" several years ago at a store in NY's Times Square (before it made the transition to Disneyland) that sold esoteric and/or obscure horror movies. Unfortunately, the store no longer exists. Again, ebay's far from perfect, but I have been successful at getting a lot of things there that I've been unable to get elsewhere.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You can order hitch hike through a Borders Book store. You can either order it online through the Borders website or check there store because the one in my area had it in stock.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well ebay is a good place to find hard to get items but Im having a real rough time with Body Count and To all a goodnight. David can u help?????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hitchhike is available in the States thru Anchor Bay. To All A Goodnight to my knowledge has not been released on video altho I do have a bootleg of it. Nutcracker is one that will probably garner the title "Holy Grail" as it is one tough mother to find. Body Count is available thru Amazon UK on DVD if you have a region free player. I have a copy, the print is OK to middlin.

Joe

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 16, 2004 11:13 AM: Message edited by: JoeS ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To All a Goodnight is on Media VHS but it is hard to find. The tape quality sucks too as it is murky and very dark to see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Buffyfan4275:
    Well ebay is a good place to find hard to get items but Im having a real rough time with Body Count and To all a goodnight. David can u help?????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well... if David doesn't have a problem with it, I have both and wouldn't mind making copies for a fellow fan. Dave?

And btw.... I'm finishing up the FAQ right now. It seems that a lot of what we see as David faqs aren't really on this board all that much. I seem to remember a lot of them being from the old board. :/ But we shall see... I still have the interview links to re-go through.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go for it Luna baybee! I'm as curious as reved.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm actually just as curious what happened with Luna's first attempt, and what was so wrong with it that Rocky & Dave apparently buried it with Phillis & Mari's bodies? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast