Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear David,i am posting to you in regards to asking you if would kindly agree to an interveiw for Australia's Biggest Horror website Terroraustralis via email.This would be cool as Last House on the left is officially released here this week for the the first time ever and it would be a great opportunity to introduce you to younger folk who would have yet to be introduced to your greatness..Shit and they call this the lucky country,lol.
    BTW hope i'm not pissing in your pocket but you would have to be one of my all time favourite actors along with Sid Haig and John Steiner.
    with regards Duke driver.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Duke Driver,
    Get in touch with the webmaster and he'll set up an interview. Just give him the details and we'll do it private like. Thanks for the email. It's great to know that I have fans downunder. I've always wanted to go there either vacate or work, if possible.
    D

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder how many 'Last House' websites DD posted on before finding this one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Email would be best to AU; I once racked-up a MASSIVE phone bill for some calls to AU, (they ain't cheap! about .27/minute).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I apologise for not greeting everyone and what not but i was running short for time, i have actually posted at this board a few times when it was first set up years back.
    Thanks David ,i'll get in touch via the webmaster like you advise.
    Btw Who did you write Frankie and Johnny for originally?My memory's a little vague but was it like Johnny Burnette or Charlie Feathers or maybe they just covered it?Way cool song btw.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Adapted it from an old folk song and wrote it specifically for Presley...movie time. I was very young and very into folk music at the time, but wanted to do something that spoke to my peers. You know, about what it was like living in the times. Folk music still resonates with me and I'll probably do a pure cd soon. Just the songs that I grew up with - updated.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry ,but i have been having trouble contacting the moderator.Is this the same person as the Hostboard?
    Incidently you can contact me @ THECELEBRITYSTALKERS @hotmail .com.
    Incidently I still workining on my Questions out of respect as i dont want to ask you stuff you've answered a hundred times before.
    Do you think i should just ask you all the questions in one shot or just a few questions at a time,so my questions run more freely with your answers.
    BTW David are you still a big fan of Rockabilly?
    Along with Charlie Feathers and Johmny Burnette i'm also a big fan of Mac Curtis,Glen Glen,Jerry Lee and Gene Vincent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Duke,
    Talk to Rocketmaster at the website...He'll take care of any ques' you have about the inteview. And thanks for trying to keep the ques' original.
    David

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Duke,
    Use this email address:

[email protected]

Please put "David Hess Interview" in the subject area so it isn't accidently deleted.

Thank you,
    Rocky

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cheers Rocket master and David.I'll be in touch very soon.
    oh yeah David i was recently reading you used to play Rugby.Rugby is very big on the North eastern side of Australia,although the rest of Australia prefers Aussie rules football.Did you play Union or League?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Played Union, played #8 and loose side forward. Played for the original U.S.A. team, called the Eastern RFU allstars, played in England against Bristol, Wasps etc, played against Fiji and France, played in Allstar tourney in Argentina against the PUMA's, Wales and the CASI the Argentine Champs and played and played and played. Was Captain of my own club, the Old Blues, east coast champs and USA champs later on when the Super league was formed. The best times of my life!!! Except for my marriage and my kids!