Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Or his 'puter's sticking, multiple posting. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

BTW - Still not sure if I'll be able to attend. [img]frown.gif[/img] , as a deer jumped in front of the car the other day, and it'll take a grand to repair the hood & front grill. There's always something that keeps me away from these Chiller expo's. I'll post here in a day or two if I'll be able to attend or not, by Wednesday at the latest.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 25, 2004 04:32 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 15, 2004 06:48 PM: Message edited by: SMFLunAChicK ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like this Chiller is the closest I'm ever going to get to attending. SHOULD be there, on Saturday. I'll bring a couple pipes, and a digicam for pictures. Don't think I have anything personal to put an autograph on though. Not like I'm ever going to sell anything I get on eBay, but should find something.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tried calling the Sheraton Meadowlands, but the girl at the information desk couldn't tell me if I'm on the guestlist or not. I'll have to drive down tomorrow morning with fingers crossed. 65 miles each way, it'll suck if my name was left off... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOOHOO! (Guess who the dork in the middle is... [img]redface.gif[/img] )

lasthouseplusone

And I gave everybody a pipe, even Mara Fox at her LovePotions table got one. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

PS - SMFLunaChick & Krugersgirl were there too. No sign of Fozzy (was he hospitalized the night before with a diabetic sugar-shock, or was that story about someone else?) [img]confused.gif[/img]

And sorry I couldn't stick around any later. Never got a chance to sit down & talk with David at his table cause of other fans passing by asking their own questions, and didn't ask anything in the "Baddies" Q&A because it was the entire cast, and the questions I wanted to ask were more personal, about David & his roles, not about Last House in particular. They would have been questions that left Mark, Fred & Jeramie with nothing to respond to. (Though Fred might have been able to answer some nagging thoughts I still have about Herb Striecher's similarly-dated XXX movie "Forced Entry", & "The Intrusion", and how Last House might have been forgotten just as quickly if it focused on the hardcore rape/sex also...)

I just couldn't stick around any longer on Saturday. I had a credit card, not an ATM, and everybody (even the food vendors) were cash-only. Breakfast wasn't holding me over anymore once 6:30pm rolled-around, and you'd left the table, so left a pipe as a paperweight next to Jeramie's and exited for food. That natural "candleabra" / "menora" branch drilled as a pipe was meant for you. The first one would look better on a fireplace mantle or in a display hutch. This second one has splayed branches that would look better hung-up flat against a wall, like a picture.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 01, 2004 12:06 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude! How friggin cool is that!

Hey wasn't Marty supposed to be there too? Camera shy?

Yep, that was Fozzy. [img]frown.gif[/img] (Feel better soon, bro!)

Hmmm, gonna run over to the other boards to see if you got a pic with Kevin too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marty? Was he the quiet guy who showed-up late to the Q&A? (see pics in Chiller thread on my board) If so, he barely spoke & didn't notice any Last House pictures on his table in the tent.

kingfozzy
    Sorry I missed you Reved! That was indeed me that was carted off to the hospital on friday night/saturday morning. Starting to finally feel
    somewhat normal again. Never a dull moment at Chiller.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

The photo at the top looks more like John Hurt to me. Or maybe I've just been staring at my computer screen too long.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast