Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My apology letter to many.......

TMK90

Red face

So as I sit here at my computer, contemplating over and over again as to what I'm going to say, I really don't know where to begin..... But I guess I'll start off by saying how truly sorry I am for posting my last message in 'it's johnny' on July 31st(if it's not been deleted yet for those of u who don't know what I'm talking about). I can't express enough how sorry I am for being such a hypocrite.....when I had said only a post earlier that I would agree to posting mature and respectful things only. As the Bible says to let you Yes mean Yes and your No mean No. In my life I have promised to do that. And what did I do.....I go and do a stupid, idiotic, immature and disrespectful thing like that! I have never been a cold-hearted person and would never start being one today. (for those of u who may have thought i was being that type of person, I don't blame u [img]redface.gif[/img] ). I went way off the deep end and am drowning. I have no idea why I reacted in this manner and have never done it before nor will I do it again. But I guess we all learn from our mistakes. I realized this a little too late that I should of gone with my gutt feeling about that post....which was to edit/delete it. I guess u could say that I was just having a bad day....But then that isn't a good enough excuse/reason at all. My sincere apologies go out to first of all and most importantly, John and second of all Debra and all those who are close to John or were affected greatly. Because I know that even though those words came out of my head or rather fingers, I was effected greatly enough to make a whole new topic and express my deep, sincere apologies and regret of doing what I have done. I truly hope that I can be forgiven for whatever heartache or dismay I have brought any of u! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I truly could never apologize enough because of how horrible it made me feel [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . I am truly and utterly sorry once again! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Take Care 2 all of U!

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 02, 2006 06:55 PM: Message edited by: TMK90 ]</font>

KelliM

Thanks TMK90 - all's good, don't be upset.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@TMK90 We all make mistakes and, hopefully, learn from them so no hard feelings. Forgive and forget seems an appropriate message for all of us here. Take care.
    Debra x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all

Don't you think that you are too exited with the things that happend on the forum.
    Don't you think that it wasn't John. It seems as it was a sham.
    And if it was John I think he won't visit this board again for a long time.
    And well you had so much attention for the one time, wich you may not recieve in future [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If that's the final decision (still can't understand why...), than give me some time, I'm trying to set up an alternative, regular forum/gallery/downloads site at www.jp.enessis.com just in case... =( It will take a day or two to get it running.

I woudn't want the MSN groups to be the only place for a Johnny-discussion (I mentioned why @ the chat a few days ago).

KelliM

I had this up earlier, but I took it down because it fits better here.

@ john: I want you to think about something. No one here ever intended to hurt you. I can't tell you why people put the things they did, they just did & I think they were trying to offer constructive criticism. It's not any different for anyone else who works - Some people think I'm fabulous at my job & others think I'm crap, but who cares? I know I'm giving my best, but I do have days when I don't or I do have days when I'm giving my all & no one appreciates it - that's the way it goes.

Plenty of people come and enjoy your performances - they know you work hard, but not everyone is able to give 100% all of the time in everything we do - to coin your phrase "only human" & if we as audience members notice that & point it out - so what? Why does it matter what we say? Who are we? You're absolutely right, message boards don't make or break your career, but we weren't trying to - we were just talking abt our likes & dislikes with no harm intended. We apologized for our comments. We all say things we don't honestly mean or maybe we just get wrapped up in the conversation - why do you think I've had people asking me to take posts down for them? Because they were caught??? No, I think they are embarrassed & they feel bad they hurt you. Why do they care? Because they care about you. Why did they say those things? Not to be mean I'd venture to guess, but because maybe that's how they felt & it's not a bad thing to share & discuss your opinions. This is an open message board for anyone to read - no one was trying to hide or sneak behind your back.

And yes, some of us have shared *only some of* the comments & remarks & experiences (all good ones!) we've encountered when you've spent time with us. Those were your thoughts & feelings at the time & they are just as much a part of our lives as they are yours, so what is wrong with us sharing them?

You may think some of us talk out of both sides of our mouths, but people can like & dislike the same thing. For instances: I like to go to church, but I don't like to go to church because I have to get up early on one of my only days off. Will I stop going because of that? No. I love to cook, but I hate to cook because of the clean up. Will I stop cooking because of the clean up? Probably not. Just like people can say they like to come and see you perform, but maybe one night they didn't like the show because of something you did or said on stage. Is that going to stop them from coming & enjoying your shows? I doubt it. From the looks of the majority of what I read on this board, I don't think there's anything you can do to stop them from coming when you are in a show. Believe it or not, John, you are blessed to have the people here care as much as they do about you, despite the criticisms.

To err is human; to forgive is divine.

We understand why you are upset & we understand why you got mad at us. We've taken down the posts where we responded to you in haste - it's natural to have a knee jerk reaction like that.

Eph 4:31,32 - 31 Get rid of all bitterness, passion, and anger. No more shouting or insults, no more hateful feelings of any sort. Instead, be kind and tender-hearted to one another, and forgive one another.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry that this hostboard dies. I don't want to judge about anything because I know too few about all these things (is this the right expression? I hope you understand me).

I just want to say: Thank you very much, Patti (and also Bombi) for your work. It was great to have a place to talk to other people who admire John!

Also thanks to John to let us know that you are fine! I also hope to see you again on stage soon and to enjoy your performance as I always do!

@all: Take care, hope to see again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was great to meet so many different people here. And I always said that I want to thank Johnny that I have got to know so many nice people just because of him!
    And I'm sure nobody ever wanted to harm anyone - especially noone wanted to harm Johnny because they really really like him (I'm sorry if someone says that I can't know this. But I'm feeling it!!!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The general forum engine is ready and all of you are welcome to register and test/use the 'rough sketch portal' created at:

www.jp.enessis.com

There's going to be a gallery and a downloads section soon.

Still can't believe that this nice community is falling apart because of such a thing. =/ I wouldn't have seen any of those great JP performances if it wasn't for you people.

KelliM

well, i think we're beginning to see how this all started - i mean my god, even the whatsonstage forum board says things 10 times worse than what we had here, but we're getting lashed at - go figure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast