Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My apology letter to many.......

KelliM

@stellaxcn:
    And if it was John I think he won't visit this board again for a long time.
    <font size="3.5" face="Verdana Italics">- so??? we were just hanging out here having a conversation minding our own business.

TMK90
    Hey everyone! I'm so glad that there are no hard feelings. To know that makes me feel so much better! And I can't believe that this board will be gone soon! There really wasn't another board as good as this one that I have seen yet! It'll be missed very very much! Its been great to know info on John that I thought I'd never know of and to get to see how all of you love him so much as I do as well....was wondeful!
    Thanks again John for allowing us to know yur still alive and breathing and that yur doing great! Take care 2 u all and hopefully we'll all talk again soon! (this sounds so much like a goodbye letter and its totally not! LOL But maybe it will be depending on how soon the board goes down... [img]frown.gif[/img] )

KelliM

@enessis - i just worry that with what's happening here that no one will show up at any forum because they'll be too afraid to post anything, so don't be hurt if you don't have a large turn out. i think everyone is walking on eggshells, now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not worried, like I said, it's just a backup. If anyone shows up anytime, that's great. I just wanted a place that people from this board would know about, just in case they wanted to share something Johnnish in the future. =)

The address is easy to remember. And the site will be up, it's easy to maintain. Expect a large gallery of photos songs and videos soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12