Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, just thought I'd let you all know how everything is going in the roaring twenties! We are into our final tech week and we have our first invited audience this saturday!I can hardly believe it. The rehearsal process has been extremely rewarding, and I'm thrilled to be returning to the West End with this company. There is still alot of work to do in this final week, the show is alot more technical than it looks but everyone is working flat out. Although the show is only 1hour 45.It is still big on content, packing in what most shows do in 3hours! The theatre is has been refurbished, and looks beautiful,creating an intimate setting for the show, which works really well. I look forward to seeing what you think. Till next time Johnny

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Makes me want to go to the UK even more this summer. No can do... I hope I'll see you live one day though. Thanks for the update, truly appreciated, drop by more often.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Thanks for the update Johnny and great to hear that the run up to opening is all going well. I am really looking forward to seeing the show and you, of course, in the next couple of weeks.

It's very thoughtful of you to post here for us -something we all wait for with anticipation.

If possible, could you please let us know if there is going to be any media coverage coming up.

Thanks again
    Debra x

<font color="#237323"><font size="1">[ May 07, 2007 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Debra DD ]</font></font>

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ May 07, 2007 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Debra DD ]</font>

thegiant

Originally posted by Enessis:
    Makes me want to go to the UK even more this summer. No can do... I hope I'll see you live one day though. Thanks for the update, truly appreciated, drop by more often.
    <font size="2" face="Tahoma, Verdana">I sooooo second that!!!!! lol.....thanks for the update John!

thegiant

Hey!
    Sounds like your gonna do a great job! Good to hear your enjoying everything so far...and that everything is so far so good with the show and technical ends of it.
    Take Care & all the best to ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

John Thank you for posting [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Take care +very best wishes to you + for all the preps + Drowsy /C perfs too [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] xxxxxxRtt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So Thrilled things are going great.

Its going to be your year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon

love & Hugs

Gilly xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,John. It's great to read your comment here! Thank you so much. I hope to go to London one day,when you are acting there. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
    Love, Mimi