Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">Hey, MisToxic, thanks for the info.

I figured the one on the IMDb was a bit exaggerated, 'cause John didn't seem *that* huge standing next to Jacob Brent in CATS (and he's not very tall).

I added another wallpaper, people. You will get a whole collection of them if I won't be able to get out of the depression. ^_~ --___--' It's posted in the first one and I'll put it here too:

partridge3 thumb >wallpaper three [new]</div>

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow...that third wall paper is amazing...how did you learn to do that? Its really cool.
    hmm 1,90m...interesting...i've never seen an exact number but I'd say thats about right...not that I would know b/c i've never met him...but that seems correct.
    I'm off on a trip for my vacation tomorrow...should be really cool...a fantastic break from school..:erlack: LoL...nah school isn't thaaat bad...but it is certainly time for a break.
    Enessis- again, fantastic wall papers...you are really talented! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    well must be off...c ya later!
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">You just... pick the right photos (It's JP - so every single photo is right ^_~) and stick them together with a bit of imagination and PaintShopPro. ^_~

Too bad there are no photos of John in high-res, then the wallpapers would be really great. And to get a good photo of him and his boyfriend - that would be a treasure.

Hey, have a nice vacation Andrea!</div>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys!

I'm back from my holidays and -in case I didn't already say this-: Welcome Enessis!!!
    You did such a great job with those wallpapers!
    I even rearanged my icons to make it fit to my desktop! *lol*

*hugs*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">Thanks, Bombi.

You just got back and Andrea's going. And I see you're from Germany. Do you know anything new about John? I want to go to Germany during my vacation (yeah - just to see JP) and I'm wondering about his current projects. Sommernacht maybe? Anything? ^_~</div>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, I'm sorry! I'd surely let you know, but at the moment there are just a whole bunch of rumours. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">Well, I guess that waiting is everything I have left. And I'm not a very patient person. @_o

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 10px">Why did you leave the German cast of CATS a few weeks ago, John?! You could wait until I see you and then leave. *fumes*</div>

^_^' I'm sorry, I have JP!live withdrawals, I need to lay down. ^_~</div>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px"> Hey Andrea, good to have you back. If you want a new avatar - just tell me - I'm really creative lately. And I feel that another wallpaper's coming (that is - if you're not bored with them ^_~), 'cause after reading the whole board I found tons of good John pics (Ok, all John pics are good --__--; ).</div>

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ April 08, 2005 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone! I just got back home last night...my vacation was great...we went to South Carolina...about 10 hours from where I live and stayed at the beach..it was ALOT of fun...the weather was great too...a very nice break from school. Sadly though, we couldn't stay very long b/c our break from school is only about a week long...and I have a research paper to do and I'm not really sure when I have to turn it in...*cries*
    Its nice to hear from you again Bombi! Hope you had a nice holiday break as well!
    Enessis- I love your avatar. Its great!
    ok well must be off!
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

o0o that would be cool if you could make me a new avatar...dunno if I remember how to set them up/ change them but I could re-figure it out. LoL
    Keep making wallpapers...they are really cool! I am certainly not bored with them...they are fantastic.
    I'll have to think of what photo I want in my avatar...perhaps the one I have but decorated like yours...with the colouful lines and what not...I'll think about it some and let you know! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    ok I better be off...I have a research paper due in 2 days and i started 2 hours ago... [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Andrea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast