Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LoL I'm so jealous...I've got the download of the music but the actual video part never downloaded to my computer...acutally the computer it was on crashed and now i dont have it at all [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] but greaaat job on taping it...finally a Rent show that John was in AND that i can understand...how perfect!
    lol.
    @Bombi- I looove Alex Melcher too...fantastic voice... and he is gorgeous...haven't seen any recent photos though...are they good?

Well its only the second full week of school and I'm exhausted with it all...better go and conserve my energy!
    Andrea

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG I just went to the sonypictures.com and they have sample clips from the movie soundtrack up...its sooooo great....sosososososo great....you all haaaaave to check it out...its so great....*yes i'm freaking out....i'm going to be INSANE when the actual movie comes out* anyways yes....rent website...very cool...lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">I looooove the sample clips! Although there is one thing I can't get over - Adam's voice in 'One Song Glory'. Is sounds less 'fresh' and I like it better on the original OBC's recording. And those clips proved that Rosario's got a nice Mimi-voice. Good. And Anthony's flawless, as always.

And they've changed the original US release date too... Sniff... We'll just have to wait a bit longer.

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know...i was so sad when i realized i had to wait even longer for the movie....but at least its still out within the month...and yeah it was great to hear Rosario sing, she'll make a good Mimi...it seems as though the movie is goanna be perfect.
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its Dani! yay! good to see old faces around (although I doubt you remember me)...

right. which reminds me, Ill be home next week, and, like, if anyone still needs the bunch of Rent TV appearances or anything else I might be able to copy them. so, like, just let me know. dunno how long Ill be home though.

If they dub the Rent movie and dont have the english version running in Heidelberg someone will get killed. especially if they use HRKs translation. ::wince::

aw anthony. the only person that couldve gotten me to pay to see a teen comedy.

also looks like Chadwig has a new band coming up (sorry just spend the better part of an hour over at cb since I could finally register)

right. anyone up for a trip to Taiwan (and would pay for my ticket as well?)

an a more personal note, I will not have to sleep under a bridge next year [img]wink.gif[/img]

YAY!

MisToxic

Angry

ooooh!sorry- you're right...I really don't remember...I'm bad at those things.rent-times I guess, huh? give me some hints and my memory will come back! promise! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Love, Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Anna!

I guess that means you've found an appartment? Congratulations! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Oh yeah... sweet independence! *sigh*

Bombi

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234