0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMFG : [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ies::
    yeah, like.
    jesus.
    I dont think youve ever seen me this speechless, have you?
    gah. gahgahgah
    Ill be so ****ing poor. I mean really REALLY ****ing poor. as in, that poor that I wont even be able to buy food.
    is there a cast announced yet?
    and its in November and Ill be back and its in frankfurt which is not that far and its the ENGLISH theater so no ****ed up translations and okay Ill shut up now cause I have to hyperventilate a little more.

Kelliiii

hmm interesting - where did you read that info? i wouldn't be too surprised if john went & did that show. it would be cool if the old cast got back together. that was a really great cast.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hm, someone told me (I dont actually have a clue who, it was an anonymous comment to a LJ entry).
    I doubt any of the old cast will join it, since its a very small theatre (www.english-theatre.de) and the performances are limited to a few weeks and the theater is really small (but really nice as far as I remember, Ive been there once). However no-one knows anything whatsoever about casting.

yeah.

yay!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Anna!

That was just how I was like. Only it was 8am, I was sick and really felt horrible and suddenly I was bouncing around the room, called my Mum at work and went like: Mum, mum, mum.. Rent.. Frankfurt.. Can I go?!!! - She didn't dare to say no and now I'm going on December the 17th. The box office is closed at the moment and you can only book tickets online so I'll have to get my tickets in August. I'd love to see it more than once but although I live in Bonn I'd be on the train all night. I'd be home at like 7am the next day and my mum won't let me but at least I can go see it this one time after five years of waiting and I'll see it before I see the movie and that was kinda important for me and...YAY!
    I'm sorry for exploding like that but I know that you understand me! ^-^

Hugs,
    Bombi

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

o0o0o wow if I lived in Germany I would so go! but I don't....lol....i loooved it when I saw it live here in the USA...I'd like to see it again...and again....and again...i may be going to NY next spring so I may get to!
    Congrats to everyone who gets to see the show! it rocks!
    Andrea

Kelliiii

@DebraDD, does john have dark hair now since he's playing the part of john? or is it still blonde?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heh. yeah. Ill actually live in heidelberg (hopefully) by that time, so an one hour train ride (whoot!) Ill probably order the first tickets one of these days, dunno, prolly the day after the premier, Ill see.
    oh yeah, I remembered some people on cb asking about casting (I cant register there, for some reason, so, like ::scowl: [img]smile.gif[/img] i annoyed teh people at the theatre a bit and it seems liek casting will take place in london in september (not sure about the london part, but it sounded like it) and she told me to e-mail again by the end of september so we should know then [img]smile.gif[/img] yay.
    well, if your mom would let you and if my dorm is actually big enough for someone else to crash there it wouldnt be a prob if youd want to stay there for a night or so. like, if I end up going to heidelberg and stuff. (that offer goes to everyone else as well, I dont bite)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @Kelliiii

John's hair is still blonde. It's cropped really short all over and he's lost the quiff too. For me it's a bit severe looking and he can look scary (a bit like he did as Electra!)

Has anybody seen John in the episode of Game On when he played a very camp gym-bod? I have it on video and watch it regularly. It really makes me laugh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px"> @Debra DD:
    Could you tell me which episode was it? There are a few available on the internet, so I'd be easy to get.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Kelli: Yup, I agree.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

@Debra: What exactly is Game On?
    I've never heard about it..

@Anna: That is SO nice of you! I'm just not sure about my Mum though.. *sighs* First of all I'll have a look at the show and then I'll decide whether I'll watch it again. (I'm so scared that they might mess something up.. [img]frown.gif[/img] ) If there's no other possibility that would be great though!
    And if they really cast in London that would be really cool! In the beginning I thought they might have their own company and that doesn't always turn out too well.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Bombi

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast