Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dude. just got my first ticket (the 25th, day after opening night) right, bombi, as for getting tickets, right now they still have offers for people buying the tickets this early (on some tickets it makes a 10 euro difference, so its worth taking a look at it) it doesnt say anything on how long that offer will last though. students get a reduction anyways, but only on cat B and C tickets. So you might want to take another look at their online booking system. It doesnt say anythign about it on the normal website, so if you want to know the real prices just pretend youre ordering tickets.

hm, I shouldve bought closing night tickets as well ::facepalms::

anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's when I wanted to go there a second time. - On the last day.. -_-* Maybe we'll meet?
    But I'll have a look at the show first. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Thanks for all those booking informations! ^-^
    Can't wait till I'm actually holding those tickets in my hands! *bounces*
    Oh and btw.. Movie soundtrack release is on the 28th of September! Just in case you didn't know yet.. (And have you seen the new trailer and the SoL-Clip? It's so adorable! I love it! ^-^)

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-size: 12px; font-family: Tahoma"> The new Seasons Of Love video is great! Thank for pointing it out, Bombi. Just love the way Anthony looks at something, lowering his camera. I've always liked him the most from the whole OBC. Seems like everything's on the right track with this movie. I'm more calm about the production with every new release they make.
    And soon - we'll all be able to watch RENT over and over again (and with a great cast, not some Jennifer-Lopez-Mimi-crap, for example [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You say it girl! *lol*

Kelliiii

I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done to rent with this movie - i really don't think i'm going to like it except for hearing the music. the music from rent is soo great. thank god no jennifer lopez!

time for a dumb question - at the english theatre in frankfurt does that mean the shows are done in english?

I see the show is playing for a ferw months in frankfurt - nov 24 - feb 12th - you never know - you might get a few people from the old show to join. did someone mention that the auditions for rent were in london next month or was that my imagination?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Anna said that and yes, it's performed in english! That's the best that could have happened 'cause teh german translation is crap. [img]frown.gif[/img]

I thought I'd hate the movie as well, but now that I read the posts from the cast on their blog and see all these great clips I'm already in love with it..
    Of course nothing will beat the musical and I'm glad I get to see it before the movie! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also wanna say that everyone on this board is great! I'm quite busy at the moment and so I'm rather quiet but I love the board - concerning criticism, help and everything else! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Thanks to everyone!

I lost the link of the Rent-film-site could you post it please?

Kisses,
    Laura

Kelliiii

hi laura, good to see you back around!

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is a link to the "Today Show" site...they had the Rent cast on the show this morning singing seasons of love...it is so cool!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/?ta=y
    scroll down to where it says Today Show Video and click the arrow things until you find the cast of Rent...its the third one.
    I really hope the link works...i'm an idot w/ computers so if it doesn't PM me or tell me how to post it correctly...
    enjoy!
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yup, casting in september and it sounded like london, she didnt exactly say it, but it sounded like it, dunno. and yeah, all the english theatre shows are done in english (thank goodness). The theatre in Frankfurt actually has quite a reputation for producing good shows and even their musicals usually get quite good reviews from critics and fans alike (saying even cause usually those small theatre musicals are somewhat, uhm, yeah).
    Im excited about the rent movie, dont have a clue whether itll be any good (the computers we have at work are high security cause we dont want the kids to mess with them too badly, so I cant watch the clips or anything ::sigh:: )
    but they have anthony so it will be good. okay, maybe not good but however bad it is Ill still sit there squealing at the adorable person that is Anthony Rapp.

I dunno, frankly Im somewhat hoping for new faces in the cast, I mean, there are some I wouldnt mind (wouldnt say no to Tino Bos as Roger, trusting that this production wont be as ****ed up as the dutch one, or people I havent actually seen yet, stuff). As for casting, I think their going to put a huge emphasis on acting (just guessing here) since the theatre is so small, and I have to say that some of the original german cast werent necessarily the greatest in that aspect.

well see
    anna

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast