Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-size: 12px; font-family: Tahoma">Didn't want to start a new thread for such a minor thing, so I'll just post it here.

rent cover tb It'a RENT Germany (the video recording - english version) DVD cover. I made it for my video 'library', 'cause I like to have all my videos visible on the bookshelf. I thought I'd share. Click the pic to see the full-size version. Well, it looks really good among all my other DVDs. [img]wink.gif[/img]

** Also - don't forget to check out the new official RENT wallpapers at the RENT blog. Great stuff!
    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/blog/

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you mean you have the video recording w/ John in it...I know there is one out there...how/where did you get it?!
    by the way...your DVD cover is REALLY cool!
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">And it's a watchable quality, mind you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Watch out, you might get a PM. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Kelliiii

Enessis- you are *very* talented - that cover is excellent!

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 18, 2005 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">Thank you.

MisToxic

If you're talking about that Berlin video in english, where someone's coughing during "without you" then I know that one very well...cause I was behind that camera!!!*g* I had a cold...sorry for that!;O)
    Love, Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">You're right, someone *is* coughing during 'Whithout You'. =))))

Well, great job, Dani! ^_^ Did you use a tripod for that? And it's a good thing it's encoded into a DVD format, I'll never loose a bit of it's quality no matter how many times I watch it.

Ps. What's the name of the actor who plays Mark? He's absolutely GREAT, cute accent. (or maybe I just got a thing for Marks... I don't know ^_^')

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 20, 2005 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

MisToxic

Hehe..I told you I had a cold... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    well, but thanx! I don't know who put it on DVD, I just filmed it and the video spread across the world! it's everywhere...even in asia!
    and mark was played by Alex Melcher! gorgeous little guy! I loved him in that role...
    Love,Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 12px">Thanks for the info. Alex Melcher is the second-best Mark I've heard so far (the best one is OBC's Anthony, of course, who's absolutely flawless), and I've heard dozens of Marks up until now. ^_~

I've got a question concerning the RENT Movie release in Germany.
    I'm planning to go in January, but I'm wondering: Will there be a choice between the subbed/dubbed verions in the theatres? Because most of the German movies are dubbed and obviously I want to hear the original version first. Oh, and a friend of mine is wondering who'd do the German dubbing (does anyone know the actors' names already?)?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys!

Sorry I've been away for a while (Holidays! *yay*)..

@Enessis: Great Cover, really!
    Then about the Rent movie.. they set a new release date which is some time in march I think.. This is really driving me mad!!!
    And yes, Alex was a great Mark! That guy's so nice and really gorgeous! You should check out: http://www.alex-melcher-fanpage.de
    It's a small but really nice site! By the way he's doing the Galileo in We will Rock you at the moment.. Seeing those old pictures it's hard to believe but his look has changed quite a lot and he's really hot! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    (Btw I'm going to WWRY tomorow! *yay*.. although he's not playing.. )

@MisToxic: YOU taped it?! Thank you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Wow, I knew the video before I knew you, then I knew you before I knew that it's your video.. *lol* (I think that made no sence at all.. [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Bombi

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 23, 2005 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Bombi ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast