Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to say hi to everybody, I'm new here - was hard to find the place. ^_~

Info: Well, I wanted to go to Germany to see John perform as Tugger, I saw him on the list as a cast member just 2 days ago. Yesterday the cast was changed and John's left CATS. *poor me... T_T*

And e-mail from one of the organizers:

"Dear Enessis,

John Partridge left our cast after playing the Tugger for quiet a while. Thus he won't play in Dresden nor on the rest of the tour. The new Tugger is Arne Stephan.

Best regards
    Urs Laste"

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ March 10, 2005 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oo0 new ppl! well person... [img]wink.gif[/img] ermmm I guess since I'm first to reply I'll say on everyone's behalf welcome to the board. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Its great to have you here. So how did you become familiar w/ John? Cats? or are you really lucky and happen to live in Germany and got to have seen him live in Rent or something else...lol
    well I must be off...again: great to have ya here! hope to hear from you soon.
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well... I bought CATS DVD and I absolutely lost my mind after seeing the video Tugger. I even made a Tugger fansite --> www.tugger.enessis.com --___--;

I've never seen live!John, but I'm working on it. It would be a miracle to see him in Rent or CATS. @_@ He's got an incredible voice.

I don't live in Germany, I'm from Poland and it would be worth travelling 300km to a neighboring
    country just to see John perform. ^_^

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow your website is really cool! [img]smile.gif[/img] I wish i wasn't so horrible w/ technology so I could make a site like that. I also became familiar w/ John through the Cats DVD...he is so amazing...both with dance and voice. ::sighs::
    From what I've heard it is very worth the trip to see him live...plus you aren't thaaat far away...not an entire ocean away..like me.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    well i must be off!
    c ya later!
    Andrea