Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone, hope you are all well! I was just wondering do any of you know John's actual height! It's just that I always believed he was 6ft 8! But my friend westendgirly1 said she found out that he was 6ft 3! Now it's not that I don't trust your word westendgirly1 it's just that I want to make sure before i clarify it on my site! So if anybody had any idea...please help!
    all my love
    rummy
    X
    p.s sorry westendgirl1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Westendgirly knows! He's 6'3".

xx

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ January 06, 2007 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Debra DD ]</font>

TMK90

See never doubt me, although I know you weren't. I will never tell you something that I don't know for sure & that is not factual. [img]wink.gif[/img] You can be sure of that!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I don't think he's 6ft 3", but about 6ft 1" Jack Rebaldi might be 6ft 3" cause he is taller than John. so, now we have yet another height to argue about [img]wink.gif[/img]

But I think, it's really not that important how tall exactly he is. Though John iiis tall, he's not thaaat tall either. And from the times I've met him, I think everyone who's been telling me he is 6ft 1" is right [img]smile.gif[/img]

But maybe if John is reading this here, he could put us all right [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ January 07, 2007 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Tuggerine ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok well mixed answer here but I guess I'll take westendgirly1 word for it and put his 6ft 3 intead of 6ft 8. (I could just split the diff and say he's 6ft 5! he he!) Nah I'll put he's 6ft 3 for now. Like tuggerine said if John was here he could put it right, but alas, he he! Hey ho!
    Well thanks for your help
    all my love rummy
    XXXXXXXXXXX