Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hm, I asked this in another thread, but in just in case: Did any of you guys ever send me german rent boot (in german, audio, was on a CD with two other rent boots (london and hungarian)) I can't remember who it was. Anyways, basically I was just wondering whether you still had the cast list... if not: anyone else have a german rent boot flying around with a Maureen understudy and could tell me who it is? I honestly don't have a clue, it doesn't sound like Irina, who I don't think squealed quite as much... the only reason I said Dunja in the other post was the Arabella/Verona Feldbusch incident... (oh man, does anyone have that on tape?)

what else... any of you UK guys seen Avenue Q yet? I'm just rather curious how Jon Robyns is doing... saw some fan-vid in which he was mobbed by fangirls after the first preview, it's just so bizarre.

hm, how about Rent back in London with John as Roger and Jon as Mark? Now that would make this girl starve herself to be able to see it...

(sorry, shitty english today...)

Kelliiii

Hey anna - good to see you back around again - yeah your English is a bit off today - usually you are spot on.

Yeah - is there any talk of a rival of rent in london? John could do roger again if he put some pounds back on - i can only guess what that's all abt. he still has the look.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah... the day I changed my major to English Lit my english went down the toilet (whoot!)...

'nyways, there are rumours about a U.K. or European tour, not a clue whether it's actually going to happen.
    Of course John could come back and do the new german prod [img]wink.gif[/img]