Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok does anybody know if Johnny was in the Miss Saigon in Norwich, england at the Theatre Royal. I think it was in April 2005. If this is true I am going to hate my dance teacher and my sisters best friend as they both went to see it and I did'nt sice I did'nt know about John at the time. Please anybody help wih this question so I can stop kicking myself! thankyou!
    All my love

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As I recall, John joined the cast around April/May 2005. I don't remember Norwich as one of the venues where he performed but the tour info has been taken down now so can't be sure. How about checking with your dance teacher if she remembers him?

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ January 17, 2007 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Debra DD ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried asking her but she never kept a programme and my sisters best mate did not even buy one! How unlucky could i get!!! I am sitting across from the theatre right now and to think that he might possibly have been here and i missed him makes me want to cry!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Well, thanks for your help. I'll just have to keep kicking myself over! By the way, do you know what's happened to westendgirly1?
    All my love