Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any new rumors about

Kelliiii

Question

johnny is up to lately? i think you mentioned that there were rumors on the russel board, bombi...can you share? my german is a bit rusty lately since i haven't been using it much.

still think he'll wind up doing aida sooner or later. damn good vocal part for him & still think he'd be a hell of a phantom in poto.

bombi, what was that clip on russel board a bit ago where john was singing for some motorcycle commercial or something??? remember? can you post that url here?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,
    I'm not Bombi but I can help you, too. Sure you're not angry with me because of that, Bombi? [img]smile.gif[/img] Will write soon!

In Russel Hotel there were rumours about Johnny going to Cats in Russia. He mentioned that he thought about that but the time after D?sseldorf was too short. The Tugger in Russia is called Aleksei Bobrow now.

There were also talk about Miss Saigon in London. The only thing I found out was that a tour is in UK at the moment (www.miss-saigon.com). But he said it wasn't sure and by now I haven't been able to find something in the web. Maybe you will find something in UK, Kelli?

The links you mentioned were from
    www.moenchspfeffer.com

There are some audio clips, for example
    http://www.moenchspfeffer.com/musicp...ARTRIDGE_L.MP3

You find them if you go to: Musikproduktion, then Klangimpression, then for example "K?nstlerproduktion" oder "Werbeproduktion" (there sings John "Weekend feeling/J?germeister")

CU,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">And I'm not Kelliiii, but thank you for the info and the links. ^_~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think everything's been said here! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes...and I'll say again: awesome links! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    speaking of whats going on w/ John, has anyone heard anything in reference to his website? I know it has been down forever and have heard things about updates and what not...but anyone know for sure?
    *great to see more activity on this board!*
    Andrea

Kelliiii

thanks for the info!!

Kelliiii

i visited whatsonstage.com (haven't been to that board in over 3 years!) & came across this thread that is pretty recent & talks abt John doing Miss Saigon. I think its's pretty odd not only for him to be doing Miss Saigon, but to be doing an UK tour - the tour bit is what throws me.

anyway - here's the link to the thread abt Miss Saigon: Whatsonstage.com Thread on Miss Saigon

btw - John playing the part of John??? I don't see that being a good part for him - I think he'd be great as the engineer- that's my fav part in the show - but not the right nationality! but why wouldn't he do the part of chris??

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ April 24, 2005 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info, Keli!
    OMG, now I've got three reasons to be going to London! Tick tick Boom, We will rock you and John in Miss Saigon! o_O That would be cool in a way, but I'd also prefer him staying in germany.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Anyway, time to convince mum that we should spend the summer in GB! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi

Kelliiii

Evita is rumored to be opening soon via cameron mac & andrew llyod webber sometime in 2005 - early 2006. don't know the show too well, but possibly john for the leading man???

Keep an eye out for this, casting for Evita begins in Sept w/rehearsals in Feb to open in March 2006 possible at Adelphi Theatre in London.

but, cabaret is rumored to be back in london too - john as the emcee would be perfect! (personally one of my fav shows)

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ April 24, 2005 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Kelli: Thanks for the info and the link to this forum! Finally something new about John! Do you think these are rumours or does it sound true?

I don't know the role of the engineer in Miss Saigon. Is it a big/great role? I would have loved to see John as Chris *sigh*

Love,
    Laura

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast