Thread: This article/interview is from ages ago

Kelliiii

Talking

& i stumbled acrossed it again & thought i'd post it for some of the people who haven't been around since 1999. i remember reading it & finding john's take on each one of the songs very spot on: Does anyone remember this?

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ April 24, 2005 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do! Actually I've got the magazine! [img]wink.gif[/img] But thanks anyway and I must say: That Avatar is really cool! Where did you find that picture?
    *Still feels like smashing her head against something at the thought that she never saw Rent although it played about 30km away* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Kelliiii

thanks re: avatar.. that was one of the first photos i ever received of john - i had tons more of various shows that i acquired over the years, but when i getting out of the loop of that sort of thing, i sent them all off to him thinking he might want them as souvenirs. It is of course from rent & this is one of my favs because i remember seeing him in rent - the first time i ever saw him live & my mouth fell open when he came out dressed in this outfit - loved it!

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Kelli- you are so lucky to have seen John in Rent...I can't imagine how wonderful it must have been...well I kind of can, which is what makes you soooo lucky. LoL.
    I've never seen that interview, the magazine was/is on sale at soundofmusic.de but i never bought it...lol. thanks for posting it!
    Andrea