Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Debra thank you very very much! Great to hear more about John. OK I would love to have him back in Germany [img]wink.gif[/img] but I am happy for the UK fans - you missed him such a long time. But I would love to see current pictures [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

To post pictures in this forum you just have to push the "IMAGE"-button which you see under this message-window when you write a new post. Then you are asked to enter the web adress (url) of the picture. That's the problem. It must be anywhere in the internet. You can register at several picture provider for example "www.photobucket.com" or "www.pixum.de" to have an album which only you can see. There you can upload your pictures. I use photobucket. If you need any help please tell me. I can also upload it for you if you send it to me (sunshine2407 at gmx.de without the space) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Kisses,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Laura - Thanks for the instructions. I'll try to sort that out in the next day or two and post my photos for you all to see.

Lol

Debra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well here goes. I hope this workseaf06200
    1c0a799c

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">Thank You Debra!

@_@ *dies out of jealousy*

Kelliiii

Great photos Debra - thanks! Did you get the PM I sent you a few days ago in reply to yours?
    I really like his hair short like that!

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 10, 2005 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Debra, thank you very much! He really looks fantastic [img]redface.gif[/img] Thanks thanks thanks for showing us those pics! Do you plan to visit Miss Saigon once again?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Debra, you are really magic !!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

The fotos are great! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Jonny has symmetrical smile... how did you do that?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Waiting for you letter, dying of envy and curiosity!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board and I'd like to say how excited I am to find fellow John P. admirers. It took me sometime to find this board but now I am very happy to find other people who share my feelings about John.

My name is Theresa and I am from Athens, Greece. Where are you guys from?

This post is mainly addressed to Debra who apparently had a chance to see John on August 6th and actually spend an hour with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much luckier can you get? I mean where John is concerned I suppose this is the best a woman can hope for! :-) Actually judging from your photo in the train, I don't think a woman can hope for anything closer. I so envy you! :-) He seems really, really friendly and nice.

However, dear lucky, lucky Debra, you have to give us a more detailed account. I mean tell uswhat he is like in the show; what things does he do that crack you, and most importantly how come you spent an hour with? Were you actually with him, talking? You say he was quite the gentleman; what exactly did he do to make you say that? What did you talk about? Give us more details about him; his eyes for example: are they green? How tall is he? Give us the juicy details, please! :-)

Sorry, I'm bubbling I guess, but I am a very new fan so I am thirtsy for every bit of info; I hardly know anything.

Nice to be here.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 26, 2005 05:10 PM: Message edited by: terezoulini ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great pics and thanks for the report! I can't wait till next spring when I'm in GB! I really wanna see him in Miss Saigon! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi Theresa.

Good to hear from you. I am fairly new to the board myself although I have been a fan of John's for more than 5 years now. I had read some of the boards over the years and didn't really like what I was reading so didn't join in but this is a really friendly and great group so welcome!

So many questions! To answer a few...John was very friendly and sweet to me on this occasion and mostly has been whenever I've seen him. Once or twice he has been in a hurry and hasn't wanted to chat but he is always polite. On this occasion I just caught him in a really great mood and he was happy to chat. Yes it was just me and him from when we left the theatre until we got to the station (about 10/15 mins in all) and then on the train I was with John and an actress called Lara Pulver who plays Ellen in MS. I sat next to John and Lara sat opposite.

His eyes tend to change colour (as do my husband's incidentally) but were grey that night. I believe that he is 6'1" which seems about right from my estimation. Re being a gentleman, I dropped my bag whilst we were walking and it broke and John picked up some of my bits and carried my bottle of water and hairbrush for me. When we got to the station he got a carrier bag from Ramin for me and put my things in it. He is generally very attentive, sweet and quite flirtatious. He has a way of looking into your eyes when he speaks and his body language is very welcoming.

Incidentally what did you mean about judging from the photo?

Any more questions?

Lol

Debra x

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast