Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess who's birthday it is..

Kelliiii

i'd be surprised if he finished out the tour. i'd venture to guess he'll make a few more stops, but i'd be surprised if he went on to scotland or ireland.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Miss Saigon message board have confirmed that it was a mistake and John has no current plan to leave. My guess is he'll still be there for Manchester at least.

I first saw John as Gringoire in NDP in 2000 - Kelli, you must have seen him just before he came back to the UK? It's good to know that I'm not the only middle aged woman obsessing over a younger, gay man!! I wanted to go to Germany last year to see him at Dinslaken but didn't feel up to travelling alone and not knowing anybody when I got there. Perhaps if the opportunity arises again I'll be able to meet up with you?

I am not sure how to attach my photos as they are saved as Word docs. If anyone can guide me through the process I'll happily let you see them. Otherwise I can e-mail them to one of you.

Does anybody know whether John is still 'living' in Berlin?

Lol

Debra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Miss Saigon message board have confirmed that it was a mistake and John has no current plan to leave. My guess is he'll still be there for Manchester at least.

I first saw John as Gringoire in NDP in 2000 - Kelli, you must have seen him just before he came back to the UK? It's good to know that I'm not the only middle aged woman obsessing over a younger, gay man!! I wanted to go to Germany last year to see him at Dinslaken but didn't feel up to travelling alone and not knowing anybody when I got there. Perhaps if the opportunity arises again I'll be able to meet up with you?

I am not sure how to attach my photos as they are saved as Word docs. If anyone can guide me through the process I'll happily let you see them. Otherwise I can e-mail them to one of you.

Lol

Debra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol

Debra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Debra DD, Can I have the pictures on my e-mail? etcetera @ ngs . ru (Please delete spaces. It's antispam protection.)

Kelliiii

Hi Debra, yes, it's good to not be the only middle aged woman here anymore! But, the small group we have here is a great group & everyone has wonderful things to offer.

As for obsessing over john, i'm waaaay passed that finally. now, i come around out of habit & it's good to know what new projects he's up to. i kinda had a tiny, tiny, tiny friendship with john years ago, but i think my obsessing got in the way. but i'm not bitter, it gave me the opportunity to do some self reflecting & concentrate on relevant things that i truly enjoy - no hard feelings on my part. sorry, rambling....
    he's a good guy!

rerina- maybe you can post the photos to the board for us after debra sends them to you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*me wants to see that picture too* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    -> [email protected]

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You all are so lucky to have met John...I would looove to talk to him...at least once...he seems like a really intereseting person...plus I love performing arts and would like to hear what he as to say in reference to that.
    well i must be off!
    ps. The pictures sound great...if i had any idea how to post them on here I'd tell you...loll
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi All [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

#1 Debra DD&John
    normal 1

#2 Debra DD&John
    normal 2smoll

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And as a dessert - the best Johny smile I saw for the several last months [img]wink.gif[/img] face

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast