Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dresscircle *again*

Kelliiii

@Debra, I was looking over a couple of the PM's I sent you and for some reason the word "talked" ended up with a bunch of ****** in the word - weird!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the risk of making myself unpopular, I have to agree with Debra on the calendar photo. Although it really took me by surprise and literally lost my breath for a couple of seconds; think of poor innocent me (the novice JP fan) going through a German board about musicals and John; reading the messages one by one, I discover what I feared but did not dare to mention: John is gay; fine, I could survive that; being a George Michael fan for years I had lots of experience to deal with and overcome this sort of "technicality". And then I move down the page (still knowing nothing about the existence of the calendar or the "photo") and there it is!!!!!!!!!! :-) But the picture is too big and it's not on my screen in its whole. So I have seen the make up and the nakedness but not the heels. Then I move my cursor to shock number 2 - the stilettos! :-) And I was at work at the time! :-) Imagine my position! But once I went to the kitchen and had a bucket of cold water and revovered, I appreciated this photo. It's such a tongue in cheek really! And for some perverted reason I find it extremely sexy, heels and all. It's what makes John "John" really; wouldn't you like to explore that for yourself? :-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What was the year of that calendar with Johnny's photo on heels?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have that calender and I even have his autograph on his picture. It was done during the CATS-BERLIN show in 2003.
    If you want to see the picture, Rerina, I can show you here, cause I scanned it in [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12