Thread: Misc

Kelliiii

Nice little compliment for John's portrayal of Roger - I think this is well put:

Click here to read post by magic8ball

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 07, 2005 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

right, the post for everyone who doesnt feel like reading all the posts (they were mainly discussing Jeremy Kushnier, hence the beginning):

Kushnier is a good Roger. That's it. He's not overly impressive, but he's certainly one of the better ones that I've seen. I'll always be a bit partial towards John Partridge in the role, though, because his portrayal is probably the most solid performance that I've ever seen given on a stage... ever. And with a character as difficult as Roger, that's a feat.
    <font size="3.5" face="Verdana Italics">hm. interesting. most people who say hes their favorite roger usually tend to give "OMG hes so ****ing hot" as a reason [img]wink.gif[/img] yeah ::sigh:: makes me wanna go home to my boots and a beer and a bag of chips ::sigh::

and YAY! for all the Dan love. I hope theyll put him on Bway sooner or later so that there can be even more Dan!love. Cause Ive never ever seen an as good actor on stage.

yeah.