Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The show starts on the 14th of May, well that's the previews anyway. I am going on the 16th of May because I have a gcse exam on the 14th so I could not make opening night but two days afterwards is not to bad! I am really looking forward to it! It cost me ALOT of money because I live in a little county called Norfolk, very very far from London, and so to actually get there and pay for the tickets cost quite a bit but I saved and saved and now I'm going! Hurray! I'm at teh front of the third level, I think in the Grand Circle and I am really hoping to catch John at the stage door though I hope I don't delay him or bug him if he is in a hurry or very busy!
    Hope that helps!

KelliM

Thanks & have fun. I really liked this show. I saw it with the original Broadway cast.
    I would like to go to London to see it, but at the moment it's not possible with all of my other commitments. Maybe if he's still in the show around late November I can make it. By then, my obligations will have been taken care of.
    Stage doors can be tricky. I had a major problem with trying to catch John at the stage door in Berlin. It was a bit like playing cat & mouse (no pun intended). I don't have the stamina to do that anymore. Although once I did go right in the stage door & wait for him to come out. He was a bit shocked to see me (since I live in NY & this was London) & he seemed happy to see me - it was funny. Nowadays, my approach would be to just drop him a note that I'd be in town & if he wanted to meet at the stage door, then fine. You could try that. I am looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of the show. It's different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12